The 10 Best Extreme Nipple Clamps for Pleasurable Pain Play
Extreme nipple clamps test and reviews explained
We tested and reviewed these extreme clamps by first checking out reviews from across the internet. We were looking for honest and truthful reviews – not just some PR spiel! We then allowed our sex toy testing experts to take a look at the extreme nipple clamps in extreme detail, rating their various pros and cons. You see, the thing is we want to provide a review that is not only accurate and informative, but also balanced and unbiased. But having put over 60 hours of work into this post alone, you can be sure that we’ve come up with the most comprehensive and trustworthy extreme nipple clamp review around!
Types of extreme nipple clamps
Beginners to the world of nipple clamps might not realize that there are so many different types of clamps out there! So let’s go through a few of the most popular extreme nipple clamps!
- Weighted – If you want to feel a pull or a tug on your nipples then allow us to suggest weighted nipple clamps. They come in various designs and with various weights, but they offer a good pull on your sensitive nipples!
- Clover clamps – Shaped like a clover leaf, this type of clamp can be adjusted using the multiple screws on it, so you can really specify the tightness and feel the squeeze exactly where you want it.
- Magnet – These bad boys attach to your nipple via magnetism. The two parts are attracted to each other and will squeeze at your nipples in an attempt to come together. And it will feel amazing!
- Claw/talon – These super extreme clamps are shaped (as the name suggests) like claws or talons. Sharp and pointy, they will dig into your nipples and provide you with a stinging yet sensual sensation!
- With restraints – Nipple clamps can be incorporated into restraints! They can be: Nipple clamps with a chain to a collar, Nipple clamps with a ball gag, harness, handcuffs, and any and all other kinds of restraints you can think of. Great for those BDSM adventures!
Word of warning!!!
Extreme nipple clamps are NOT for beginners! They are designed to be used by more experienced and advanced nipple play lovers. If you want to get into the world of nipple play then why not try out some beginner nipple clamps. Before long you’ll be a pro, and hopefully you’ll be able to graduate onto the more extreme stuff. But there is NO rush!
What Are Extreme Nipple Clamps
Extreme nipple clamps are nipple clamps that are a step up from simple adjustable tweezer or adjustable alligator clip nipple clamps. They tend to have weights or chains or both on them, adding different sensations. Extreme nipple clamps are also the type of nipple clamps - such as clover clamps, that increase pinching and pain when pulled, or talon nipple clamps that dig further into the skin. Nipples tend to get ignored when it comes to sex toys, so it's nice to see the nipples getting that extreme and arousingly harsh attention that they so desperately deserve!
Table of contents (0)
The 10 Best extreme nipple clamps in Test
Bondage Boutique Squeeze and Tease Nipple Clamps
Bondage Boutique’s Squeeze and Tease nipple clamps are perfect for those who love a tight squeeze. They are non-adjustable clover clamps for advanced nipple play enthusiasts. These extreme nipple clamps are made of metal and have pads that cover a wide surface area and grip your nipples to perfection. The chain is light, but suitable for gentle tugging – these babies aren’t going to let go of your nipples at all! Guaranteed to keep you on your toes, reviewers love these well-constructed clover nipple clamps, be warned though, they’re not for beginners as they bite!
Bondage Boutique Squeeze and Tease clover nipple clamps will give you an intense, painful squeeze. The tight-gripping pads cover a wide area so make them suitable for all genders. These aren’t going to move until they’re released. In fact, if you pull on them they’re going to get tighter. The industrial style looks fantastic and if you’re into extreme nipple play then these are sure to give you the deep pain experience that you’re craving.
Calexotics Nipple Grips Weighted Tweezer Nipple Clamps
The Calexotics Nipple Grips weighted tweezer nipple clamps are fully adjustable. The soft PVC tips sit on either side of your nipple and you move the slider to the level of sensation that you desire. The metal is non-tarnishing and nickel-free, making these clamps body-safe. What makes these stand out are the weights that add a great twist to a classic. They add to the excitement with an extra 1.5oz on each clamp. If you so desired, you could also indulge in some temperature play with these clamps as the metal holds temperature well. You might find them difficult to work if your nipples are smaller
These Calexotics Nipple Grips with weights are a great step on your journey with extreme nipple clamps. Being fully adjustable but with weights they’re suitable for adventurous, or more experienced beginners. The weights add a great pulling sensation while you’re wearing them while the tweezer clamps can give your nipples a great squeeze. Some might find that they don’t give the depth of pain that you’re looking for and if you have small nipples you might find them harder to attach. Overall, they’re a great quality product at a fabulous price. If you know that nipple play is your thing, then these will suite you perfectly.
California Exotics Weighted Disk Nipple Clamps
California Exotics weighted disk nipple clamps give you two toys in one. The nipple clamps are screw adjustable with soft rubber tips – ready to pinch and tease your nipples as hard, or soft as you want. The smooth weight gently pulls and tugs on the clamps as you move. The chain with the weight is removable so it’s up to you if you want to play with it or not. Made from nickel free iron and phthalate free PVC, these clamps are body-safe and are a great introduction to nipple play.
California Exotics weighted disk nipple clamps are gorgeously weighted to give you nipples the teasing and tugging that you’re craving. The clamps are adjustable and the chain and weight is removable – giving you more play options and the opportunity to build up your nipple play adventures. Being fully adjustable, these are suitable for beginners. The clamps might not grip too well onto small nipples. They offer great hands-free stimulation whether you’re on your own or playing with a partner.
Fetish Fantasy Series O-Ring Gag Nipple Clamps
The Fetish Fantasy Series O-ring gag and nipple clamp set is a fabulous kit to start exploring your kinky side. The O-ring gag is small and isn’t flexible. It’s not suitable for oral sex, but you’ll be able to stick your tongue out and breathe easily. This gag is also easy to push out with your tongue if you decide you’ve had enough of it. Its leather straps will adjust to fit most sizes easily. The nipple clamps are have rubber-coated tips, making them comfortable to wear. They are screw adjustable enabling you to push up the pleasure and pain as much as you want to. This set is to restrict movement, if you move your head backwards the chains are going to pull on your nipples. Of course, this gives you perfect control over how much stimulation you want to feel.
Fetish Fantasy Series O-ring gag and nipple clamps are a match made in heaven. The gag is ideal to restrict and silence your lover and as it’s possible to push it out, it’s also perfect for beginners to gag play. The nipple clamps will be as comfortable as you want them to be. They’re easily adjustable so you can feel as strong a pinch as you wish. The set is perfect for those venturing into BDSM and control play. It’s great quality, combining two fantastic elements in one great set.
Dominatrix Deluxe Leather Collar with Clamps
The Dominatrix Deluxe leather collar with clamps is a fantastic leather and steel BDSM set. It combines a sturdy leather collar with 4 rubber-tipped clips on cold steel chains. The chains are long enough to wear in various ways and the adjustable clips fit perfectly onto your nipples, clitoris or labia. The clamps are adjustable, giving you, or your partner a chance to build up to some intense pinching. Reviewers have suggested waiting until you’re aroused before putting the clips on your labia as the clips will fit better. The collar is adjustable between 14-18 inches. The chains are 17.75 inches long and the other set is 15.75. It’s a gorgeous high-quality, highly adjustable set that’s going to look and feel amazing when on.
This Dominix Deluxe leather collar with clamps is a gorgeously versatile set that going to squeeze you into sublime pleasure. The tweezer clamps are long, thin, adjustable and covered in soft PVC for comfort before you add the pinch. It’s up to you how you wear the chains, where you put the clamps and how tight you need them to be. It’s perfect for those who want to explore their submissive side and who love dancing between pleasure and pain. The different stimulation between the pinching of the clamps, the cold steel and the feel of the leather collar will send your senses into overdrive.
Stockroom Nipple Clamps/Cock Ring Set
Stockroom’s nipple clamps and cock ring set is a fully adjustable, versatile set that combines two of your favourite sensations. The nipple clamps are ‘alligator’ clamps that have a screw that adjusts the tightness. They have PVC tips for comfort and grip. The cock ring is attached to the chain via an adjustable leather strap. The lower chain can also be removed completely. If the cock ring provided isn’t suitable, then it can be replaced with any other. This set gives you great hands-free nipple stimulation, and when you move your body the chain will tug on them more, for a more intense sensation.
Stockroom’s nipple clamps and cock ring set is gorgeously designed with your pleasure and pain in mind. The nipple clamps give the perfect pinch and are fully adjustable. One tug from the body chain increases the sensation on your nipples and your cock. The cock ring is replaceable so you can add on your favourite. Perfect for penis owners who love the feel of chains the constriction of cock rings and the pleasure/pain tug on their nipples.
Stockroom Extreme Talon Nipple Clamps
Stockroom’s Extreme Talon nipple clamps aren’t for the faint of heart. They have 5 sharp claws that latch firmly around your nipple, gripping it tight in its painful embrace. These needle-tipped clamps have the potential to penetrate the skin, so make sure they’re used above the waist only and keep sterilization products at hand. If you want an even stronger bite, pop them in the freezer beforehand. They’re gorgeously designed and give a truly unique sensation to those who love them.
Stockroom Extreme Talon nipple clamps are for advanced BDSM practitioners. Their talons grip tightly around the nipple, giving you exquisite and extreme sharp pain. A tug on the chain enhances the sensations. These are real extreme nipple clamps that look stunning but are definitely not for the uninitiated.
Stockroom Adjustable C-Clamps
These Stockroom adjustable c-clamps are a gorgeously designed set of extreme nipple clamps that have a 1″ screw attached to a platform that gives you the ability to fine-tune your pleasure, or pain. The gripping surface is approximately ¾-inch long by ¼-inch wide. These nipple clamps are made of metal with a strong chain joining them. The 12-inch chain can be removed with pliers if required, but it does add a rather wonderful weight to these industrial-looking nipple clamps.
The Stockroom’s C-Clamp extreme nipple clamps give a firm, constant pressure on your nipples. Their larger base ensures a good grip, but they will have to be tightened to ensure they don’t fall off – which surely is a good thing. The 1-inch thumbscrews ensure that these are highly adjustable, although reviews say that the thumbscrews may be a bit stiff, to begin with. They’re ideal for advanced users who love the pinch that these will inflict.
Stockroom Bully Nipple Clamps
Stockroom’s Bully nipple clamps are highly adjustable with black rubber grips and tips. The 1.5-inch diameter rings add a good weight as they are. You can also add additional weights, rope or leads to them. For these extreme nipple clamps to stay on during play, they will need to be tightened all of the way – so you’ll have to get used to their bite!
Stockroom’s Bully nipple clamps are a versatile set of torture devices. In order to keep them firmly in place, they need to be tightened all of the way. The rings allow for extra weight and for incorporating leads and ropes into play. Perfect for those who are experienced with extreme nipple clamps and/or subs who will appreciate the punishment that these painful nipple clamps can bring.
Stockroom Tit Tuggers
These Tit Tuggers are the ultimate in extreme nipple clamps. They not only grasp your nipple firmly, but they also stretch the nipple delightfully. These clover clamps tighten as they are pulled and attach to a stem that can pull your nipple out up to 1.5-inches. The more your nipples are pulled, the more they are squeezed. It’s easy to adjust the stretching but be warned, clover clamps are for those who like pain.
Tit Tuggers are a device made to clamp and stretch your nipples. Whether you stretch them a little or a lot, these extreme nipple clamps are going to tighten the more that you pull them. These clover clamps can hold onto even small nipples easily and they won’t want to let go. They’re going to hurt, making these suitable for experienced adventurers and experienced subs. If you’re wanting something different that combines two exquisite elements, then these would be ideal for you. Be aware that they are nickel-plated, so not suitable for those with a nickel allergy.
How to Know if You're Ready to Go Extreme?
There are some amazingly fun extreme nipple clamps available, but how do you know when you’re ready to step up?
- You’ve already had some experience with nipple clamps.
- You have tweezer and/or alligator clamps but you’ve run out of options with them.
- You’re ready for different pain or different sensations.
- You’ve built up your tolerance to your existing nipple clamps.
Add Weight and Chains
- Extreme nipple clamps can have chains and/or weights attached to give another sensation besides pinching
- So if your existing nipple clamps aren’t thrilling you, try layering the sensations with pulling and tugging.
- Chains and weights give you more hands-free nipple stimulation too.
- If your adjustable nipple clamps can’t give you the tight squeeze that you’re looking for, then maybe it’s time to look for some non-adjustable options.
- Clover clamps give you the option of increasing the squeeze as they’re pulled.
- So combining increasing pain with nipple stretching will give you a completely different set of sensations.
- Talons give a different pain sensation altogether.
- They give a unique and astoundingly painful experience from the 5 claws.
- Only for the experienced.
Being Safe with Extreme Nipple Clamps
Safety is a vital factor in using extreme nipple clamps.
- Before clamping any metal to your nipples, make sure that the nipple owner is aroused.
- Stroke and caress the nipples, pinch them, suck them.
- Get the blood flowing to them so that they are erect and ready to play.
- Make sure that they are attached to the base of the nipple, not the tip.
- Adjust so that you feel them, but they aren’t immediately painful, you can build up to that.
- Watch out for colour changes, if they’re turning blueish then remove as they’re not getting enough blood.
- Recommendations vary as to how long extreme nipple clamps can be left on for.
- For extreme nipple clamps we recommend 15-20 minutes.
- Never leave them on for too long.
A Few Points
- Check for colour – if blueish then remove immediately.
- Check in with the nipple owner.
- Don’t push your pain tolerances – they can be built up over time if that’s what you want.
- Listen to your body. If you’ve had enought, stop.
How to Use Extreme Nipple Clamps
Pleasure and pain is an exquisite combination, here’s how to get the best out of your extreme nipple clamps.
- Arousal is key to using nipple clamps.
- First of all, get ready to wake up those sleepy nipples.
- Stroke them, caress them, kiss, squeeze and suck them, massage the chest/breast area.
- Build up to some light pinches.
- You’re making sure that there’s lots of blood flow to the nipples and that those feel-good hormones are waking up your whole body.
- Once your nipples are erect and you’re ready, pinch the areola, stretch slightly and attach the clamp at the base of the nipple.
- If your extreme nipple clamps are adjustable, then make sure they’re a comfortable fit to start off with. You can adjust them as you go.
- If your nipple clamps are clover clamps, then breathe out while they’re being attached as you’re going to feel the pinch straight away.
Take a Moment
- Give yourself a bit of time to get used to the sensation.
- If you have weights then you can hold the weights with your hands before you feel comfortable with letting your nipples take the weight.
- If you have adjustable nipple clamps, you can always tighten them up at this point too.
- Take your time to get used to the different sensations that extreme nipple clamps will bring.
- Adding weights and chains give you the option to pull the nipples as well as them being squeezed by the clamps.
- Clover clamps bring a different intensity into play.
- Chains and weights give you the option for hands-free play, whether you’re solo or playing with a partner.
- Once you’ve activated these rather sensitive erogenous zones, expect great things!
- Removing the nipple clamps during orgasm may help to intensify it as the blood rushes back into the nipples too.
Removing the Clamps
- When it’s time to remove the clamps (after 15-20 mins or before if needed), don’t just pull them off!
- If you’re using adjustable clamps then loosen them before taking them off completely.
- The same goes for clover or talon clamps.
- Always take the extreme nipple clamp off the nipple by releasing the nipple, not pulling off the clamp.
How to Clean Extreme Nipple Clamps
It's important that all sex toys are cleaned after use so that bacteria isn't left to grow, spread and potentially cause infections. You'll find that your extreme nipple clamps are very easy to clean. Metal clamps can be either wiped down or washed in warm soapy water, or a sex toy cleaner can be used. Make sure that they are thoroughly dried off before storing them.
Soft plastic, hard plastic, jelly, rubber, Cyberskin are all porous materials, meaning that small particles and bacteria can penetrate the surface. This makes it impossible to completely clean these types of materials.
Therefore, it is recommended that you use a condom with these types of toys, especially if you are sharing them. Clean these toys with mild soapy water and dry gently with a towel. These materials are more easily damaged, so be sure to be gentle and make sure your toys are completely dry before storing.
Silicone, glass, stainless steel and some hard plastics can all be washed using a mild soap (like you would use on your body) and warm water. Just be careful if your toy contains electrical parts.
Silicone and stainless steel toys without any electrical parts can also be boiled for sterilisation.
If your toys contain electrical components, be extra careful when cleaning them and always check the instructions provided with the toy. You can use a gentle cloth and soap to wipe or sex toy cleaner or cleaning wipe to down your toy, making sure that no water comes into contact with the electrical parts.