Get ready to learn how to use clitoral suction stimulators for some seriously intense, clit-focussed pleasure.
For a long time, vibrations remained a girl’s best friend.
That is until clitoral suction arrived on the scene.
These devices have ability to conjure up mind-blowing orgasms in under a minute without ever touching the clitoris directly.
Sounds like some serious sexual sorcery if you ask me!
Clitoral suction stimulators have done so much for female pleasure by finally giving the clitoris the stimulation it deserves!
After years of being overlooked by scientists, medical professionals, and many a partner, the clitoris is finally getting its moment in the spotlight!
Clitoral suction stimulators please more than just the tip of the iceberg!
They are designed with the whole clitoral network in mind.
It was only in 2005 that we first saw the full extent of the clitoris in all its glory thanks to Australian urologist Helen O’Connell.
It’s true that not all heroes wear capes!
Much more than just the external glans we know and love, the clitoral structure extends inside the body. It has two bulbs (vestibular bulbs) and two long arms, called crura.
Structurally and even size-wise, the penis and clitoris are very similar. Also, much like a penis, the clitoris even grows when you are aroused.
This is because the clitoris and the penis actually start out as the same thing before developing into one or the other.
This growing understanding of the clitoris has led to some pretty amazing advancements in sex toys. Clitoral suction stimulators are just one example!
The pulses provided by clitoral suction stimulators penetrate deeper into the tissue.
This resonating stimulation is able to reach more of the internal clitoris, which can lead to some deeply satisfying orgasms!
How to use a clitoral suction stimulator
When you first get your clitoral suction stimulator, it’s important to give it a good clean, charge it up, and familiarise yourself with the controls. Womanizer’s come with a choice of two different head sizes, so you will also need to choose whichever head best suits your clitoris. Then it’s time to have some fun!
- Start with some foreplay. Before you dive in, why not use your clitoral suction vibrator to stimulate your nipples or give your labia some love with a clitoral vibrator!
- Apply some water-based lubrication to the rim of your suction vibrator and place the mouth over your clitoris. You will need to use one hand to gently pull your labia up and apart to make it easier to access your clitoris.
- Once in place, make sure you have a good seal between the mouth and your body. This will keep the noise to a minimum. If you do notice a loud slurping, gurgling noise, try making a better seal.
- Start out on a low setting to give your body time to adapt to the new sensation. Suction devices are known for ripping out orgasms at breakneck speed, but a super speedy orgasm isn’t necessarily going to be the most satisfying. Why not slow down and enjoy more of the good stuff!
- Take some time to explore the different settings to find what works for you. Some suction stimulators come with different patterns and intensities whereas some just have different intensities.
- Let the orgasm build, paying attention to all the sensations as you get closer and closer to climax.
- Let the suction vibrator take you over the edge. As you orgasm, you can keep the clitoral suction stimulator in place, letting the waves of pleasure continue until the orgasm has subsided.
How to choose the best clitoral suction stimulator
There are SO many clitoral suction stimulators out there that it can be difficult to choose.
There’s also a wide range in terms of quality.
Here are my top picks and some things to look out for when choosing your new suction vibrator to make sure you are getting a quality product.
Best for beginners — Satisfyer Pro 2
This iconic suction stimulator is cheap, easy to use, and most importantly, delivers amazing stimulation.
Whether you are on a budget or just want to try clitoral suction for the first time, the Satisfyer Pro 2 is the place to start! I tested it out and was not disappointed! The biggest hit ever from Satisfyer – and probably world wide!
Best for when you crave power — Womanizer Premium 2
Womanizer is synonymous with clitoral suction stimulation.
They specialize in creating high-end products that look and feel incredible. The Womanizer Premium has 14 different intensity levels so you can always find exactly what you need.
Best for clitoral and labia stimulation — Lora DiCarlo Baci
Best for blended orgasms — Womanizer Duo
Love the feel of a suction vibrator but want to enjoy internal stimulation at the same time? No problem!
The Womanizer Duo combines clitoral suction with a vibrating g-spot arm. The internal arm is bulbed, giving you a deliciously full feeling, and it has some pretty powerful vibrations.
I was a little skeptical of the Womanizer Duo at first, but boy was I wrong — you can read my full review here.
What to look for in a clitoral suction stimulator
- Body-safe materials. You want a clitoral stimulator that is non-toxic and non-porous. Silicone and ABS plastic are the best options.
- Rechargeable. Not only are rechargeable toys better for the planet but you also won’t get caught short scrambling around for batteries! A long battery life is also definitely a plus!
- Patterns and intensities. Some clitoral suction stimulators have both different patterns and intensity levels, and some only have different intensities. If you love exploring different patterns, make to factor that into your decision.
- Shop from a reputable sex toy shop, like Lovehoney, TooTimid, so you know you are getting a genuine, high-quality product.
Ways to use a clitoral suction stimulator
Take the time to set the mood, get comfortable and stimulate your mind. Listening to erotic audio, watching some ethical porn, or simply using your imagination are great ways to get in the mood.
Once you’ve got your technique down, why not explore edging for a more intense orgasm. Let yourself almost reach the point of orgasm, let the feeling subside with some deep breaths, and then repeat, letting the climax build and subside as many times as you want before letting yourself go all the way.
Clitoral suction stimulators can be used with a partner, either as part of foreplay or during penetrative sex.
Most clitoral suction vibrators are a bit bulky and awkward to use during penetrative sex, but the WeVibe Melt is designed to fit between two bodies, making it a great option for partner play. It also has long-distance capabilities, so you can play with your partner no matter where they are!
In the bath or shower
Many clitoral suction stimulators are waterproof, meaning they are perfect for a little fun in the bath or shower — what better way to start or end the day… or both!
Just be sure to check if yours is fully waterproof before taking the plunge.
Explore your body
Just because it’s called a clitoral suction stimulator, it doesn’t mean you can’t use it anywhere else!
These little suction machines can be used externally all over the body. If you enjoy nipple play, the sucking and pulsing make for some really great nipple stimulation!
How to clean your clitoral suction stimulator
When you’ve had your fun and soaked up the post-orgasmic bliss, it’s time to clean your clitoral suction stimulator! Luckily, keeping everything clean and in working order is pretty simple.
- Some clitoral suction stimulators have removable heads, making them easier to clean. If yours has a removable head, simply pop it off and wash both parts separately.
- You can wash waterproof toys with some warm water and fragrance-free soap. If it’s not waterproof, make sure to give the toy a good wipe with a damp cloth and some soap, or use a sex toy cleaning wipe.
- Make sure to clean inside the mouth, but be gentle to prevent any damage.
- Dry your toy with a clean towel.
- Store it in a little pouch or inside the original box to keep it clean, safe, and ready for next time!