The 5 Best Magnetic Nipple Clamps that Instantly Attract
How we tested the best magnetic nipple clamps
When it came to testing and reviewing magnetic nipple clamps we had a realization: the importance of doing real tests with non-experts is one of the most essential and helpful things you can do. Why? Because they will give you the honest truth! They’ve been there, on the ground, in the trenches, trying out these magnetic nipple clamps. They know the score, and they’ve discovered the positives and negatives for themselves. Combine that with the expert opinions and evaluations of our amazing team of sex toy testers, and we came up with a review of the 5 best magnetic nipple clamps that is comprehensive, thorough, and most importantly of all, unbiased!
A word of caution
Magnetic nipple clamps are a fun and exciting addition to any BDSM lover’s bedroom arsenal…but we do want to offer a word of caution to help keep things safe! Magnetic clamps are non-adjustable, meaning they are NOT suitable for beginners. Because of the magnets, they only squeeze at one level. After all, you can’t turn the power or effectiveness of magnets up or down! Just bear that in mind when looking for nipple clamps, as you might end up experiencing more of a pinch than you bargained for!
If you’re looking for a more adjustable and customizable nipple clamp experience, then check out our review of the 11 best adjustable nipple clamps! You might find something that’s more suited to you there!
What Are Magnetic Nipple Clamps?
Magnetic nipple clamps are non-adjustable nipple clamps that are held in place with magnets. They squeeze and pinch your nipples delightfully - or painfully! That's all part of the fun - the combination of pleasure and pain. It really plays with and tantalizes the nerve endings and gets people worked up into a frenzy of excitement! These magnetic nipple clamps vary in strength, from gentle squeezes to having a really firm grip. Which is best is all down to personal choice! Some designs are suitable for use on other parts of the body, such as the labia or scrotum.
Table of contents (0)
The 5 Best magnetic nipple clamps in Test
Magnetic Nipple Crown Pincher
These gorgeous stainless steel and rubber magnetic nipple clamps look and feel amazing. The crown can be turned either way – facing out so you just feel the pressure from the magnets on your nipple, or facing in so that the prongs dig into your areola. They have a diameter of 1.4-inches and a height of 0.7-inches. The magnets are powerful and the sensation may increase over time too. These are great or the king, or queen in your life, just make sure their nipple is erect before crowing them or the magnets may not stay on as well. The rods are loose, so putting them on will require a delicate hand to ensure they don’t suddenly snap into place.
These beautifully designed magnetic nipple clamps are going to grip your nipples exquisitely. The reversible style gives you a new kind of sensation too. For those who love their pleasure and pain dressed up, these will certainly fit the bill. As they’re made of stainless steel, they’re going to be a good weight and are perfect for temperature play. As they are made from stainless steel they should be fine for most people, however, if you have a severe nickel allergy then it’s probably best not to buy these. The powerful magnets will squeeze your nipples to perfection, as such they’re best for intermediate to advanced nipple play practitioners. *Please note that the Stockroom link is for one crowned magnetic nipple clamp, not two.
DOMINIX Deluxe Magnetic Orb Clamp
These DOMINIX Deluxe Orb magnetic nipple clamps have such mixed reviews! If you enjoy pain and want something that’s going to push your boundaries (and you like that), then this gorgeous set is for you. However, if you are a beginner, or even an intermediate nipple play person, then these are likely to be too strong. They certainly pack a punch for such small items and there are no issues with these staying in place once they are situated correctly. Care must be taken not to let them snap together as this is going to hurt you a shocking amount. Reviewers have said that over time the sensation becomes more intense so these are likely to be short-term wearing nipple clamps. They can also be used on other parts of the body, such as the labia or scrotum if you are experienced.
The Dominix Deluxe magnetic orb clamps are a thing of simple beauty – shiny, round and magnetic. These babies are strong and once attached, reviewers report that strength and control is needed to remove them. Experienced nipple players adore these, they’re challenging and do exactly what someone who enjoys the feeling of deep, intense pain loves. You can’t adjust them and reviewers have found that the sensations become more intense the longer they are left on. Beginners find them far too strong as they’re a toy that needs some working up to using. Please note that the listing for these is for one set, which is two orbs.
Metal Worx Magnetic Crystal Tip Nipple Clamps
Metal Worx magnetic crystal tip nipple clamps are gorgeous – shiny with crystal tips. The magnets are strong enough to hold them in place, but not so strong as to cause the intense pain that some magnetic nipple clamps can. These beauties slide over the erect nipple and the magnetic rods attract each other, holding the clamp in place and providing the much-needed pressure. They’re not adjustable, but some reviewers have found that the sensation intensifies with time. If you have very small, or very large nipples, these may not fit so well but a reviewer did suggest using a nipple sucker to bring out and harden the nipple before putting them on.
Metal Worx magnetic crystal tip nipple clamps are ideal for beginners to magnetic nipple clamps. They’re strong enough to stay attached and to add pressure, but not super-strong so that you’re going to feel as though your nipple is in a vice. The sensations may increase the longer you wear these magnetic nipple pinchers. Another plus is that you can’t lose the rods as they move through, but don’t come out of their holes. They’re ideal for temperature play too. More experienced connoisseurs of nipple play may not find these as satisfying as others on the market, but if you want something that you can wear for longer, while enjoying the weight and pressure, then these are perfect.
Magnetic Nipple Power Pincher
These Magnetic Nipple Power Pinchers are a simple, but elegant design that packs a powerful punch. Although they look sweet and innocent with their sparkly crystal embedded on the tips, don’t be fooled, these are strong magnetic nipple clamps that will make your sweet eyes water. Take care to put them on properly – on a hard, erect nipple, or you’ll run the risk of nipping skin between the strong magnets. They’re strong enough to use on other body parts that might benefit from a good squeeze too – labia, scrotum.
These Magnetic Nipple Power Pinchers are perfect for extreme nipple play. Their powerful magnets will squeeze your nipples in delight. If you enjoy intense pain sensations then these are for you. If you’re not used to such sensations then these would likely be too strong for you just yet. As the clamps are in two separate parts you can also use them on other tender body parts. These particular magnetic nipple clamps are sold in pairs and look amazing on, but take care when putting them on as it’s really going to smart if you catch your skin wrong.
Fetish Fantasy Gold Magnetic Nipple Clamps
The Fetish Fantasy Gold magnetic nipple clamps look and feel delightful. They’re weighty enough so that you can feel them on and clamp down nicely onto your nipples. If you’re looking for more of a bite then these may leave you lacking. They’re one-piece magnetic nipple clamps, meaning that the rods can’t move out of the main ring, so there’s no risk of losing small parts. They might not be suitable for those with smaller, or larger nipples as the ring size will dictate what fits best. They’re a gorgeous looking set of nipple clamps and the added sparkle certainly makes them shine.
Fetish Fantasy’s Gold Magnetic Nipple Clamps look and feel very elegant. They’re perfect for beginners and for those who the look of nipple clamps is as important as the feel. They might not be strong enough for more experienced users who are looking for a deeper sensation. Being lighter in strength, it may be possible to wear them for longer periods of time. The sensation of the magnets pulling towards each other may also increase with wearing time. Overall, they look and feel great and are ideal for those starting out with magnetic nipple clamps.
Magnetic Nipple Weights
If you love the feel of adjustable nipple clips and want the weight and fun that magnets bring, then you’re going to love these.
Looking for BDSM Nipple Clamps?
If you want to explore BDSM nipple clamps some more, take a look at these wonders that are available to tease and please your nipples.
Are Magnetic Nipple Clamps Right For You?
If you’re still trying to decide whether or not to invest in some magnetic nipple clamps, this might help you out.
- They give a firm pinch.
- Lots of different styles.
- Some can be used on other parts of the body.
- Magnetic nipple clamps seem to have more bling options.
- Cannot adjust them.
- Sensation can intensify the longer they are worn.
- They don’t look as ‘industrial’ as some other types of nipple clamps.
- Magnets can be of variable strength, so some are suitable for beginners, other for more advanced practitioners.
- Care must be taken when putting them on and off to avoid skin becoming trapped between the magnets – big ouch!
- They’re not adjustable.
- Some won’t be suitable for smaller or larger nipple sizes.
- If they’re too strong then you may have to put them aside until you’ve built up to the sensation.
- Some are sold singularly, rather than in pairs, always check what you’re buying.
How to Use Magnetic Nipple Clamps
Magnetic nipple clamps are fabulous for giving you the tight squeezes that you’re craving. Here’s how to use these little beauties to the best effect.
- For all nipple clamps to work properly, including magnetic nipple clamps, your nipples need to be at their perky best.
- Show them some attention, rub them, squeeze them, pull them, caress them, kiss them, and if you fancy it, ice them.
- What’s important is to get your nipples firm and erect so that the magnetic nipple clamps can be attached firmly to their base.
- If you struggle to get your nipples erect, then consider a pair of nipple suckers to help you on your way!
- Pinch your nipple and areola and, depending on the style of magnetic nipple clamp you have, place the clamp at the base of your nipple.
- Keep a tight hold of each magnetic clamp as some of these magnets are very strong and they will hurt if you let go of them and your skin is trapped suddenly between the magnets.
Pleasure... or Pain
- Magnetic nipple clamps aren’t adjustable, so if they’re painful to use then you can always build up your tolerance with adjustable nipple clamps for a while first.
- The strength of the magnets in magnetic nipple clamps does vary, so if you’re new to these then read the reviews and choose a pair that’s suitable for beginners.
Timing is Everything
- Magnetic nipple clamps can be really intense.
- The pressure can also increase during wearing time too.
- Take them off when they become uncomfortable in a bad way.
- Look out for changes of colour in the nipples as it indicates that the nipples aren’t getting enough blood flow to them.
- You can build up your tolerance to magnetic nipple clamps, take your time and enjoy the sensations that they bring.
- Taking them off when you orgasm might well give you a more intense orgasm – timing can really be everything.
- Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t pull the clamps off your nipples.
- Take them off the same way that you put them on – carefully.
- Make sure that you have a tight hold of both magnets to separate them from your nipple. Be careful not to let them clang together before your nipple is out of the way!
- Magnetic nipple clamps are a great addition to solo play.
- Having hands-free nipple stimulation is a superb way of adding more layers of pleasure to your you-time.
- Some magnetic nipple clamps can be used on other parts of the body with care – the labia or scrotum for example.
- The more stimulation that your body receives, the better the orgasm!
- Just like solo play, magnetic nipple clamps let you get the nipple stimulation that you’re craving hands-free.
- They can be used for stimulation.
- They’re a mainstay of BDSM play.
- They enhance orgasms through increasing sensitivity to the nipples and this is felt especially when they’re taken off the nipples at orgasm.
Hot! Hot! Hot!
They look hot! They feel amazing! What more do we have to say?
How to clean Magnetic Nipple Clamps
Like any sex toy, magnetic nipple clamps need to be cleaned in case bodily fluids have come into contact with them. the last thing you want is any harmful bacteria growing on your favourite toys. Cleaning them is very straightforward. Wiping down with either a toy cleaner or soap and water on a cloth will be enough. Make sure that any soap residue is cleaned off and dry them thoroughly afterwards before storing safely.
Soft plastic, hard plastic, jelly, rubber, Cyberskin are all porous materials, meaning that small particles and bacteria can penetrate the surface. This makes it impossible to completely clean these types of materials.
Therefore, it is recommended that you use a condom with these types of toys, especially if you are sharing them. Clean these toys with mild soapy water and dry gently with a towel. These materials are more easily damaged, so be sure to be gentle and make sure your toys are completely dry before storing.
Silicone, glass, stainless steel and some hard plastics can all be washed using a mild soap (like you would use on your body) and warm water. Just be careful if your toy contains electrical parts.
Silicone and stainless steel toys without any electrical parts can also be boiled for sterilisation.
If your toys contain electrical components, be extra careful when cleaning them and always check the instructions provided with the toy. You can use a gentle cloth and soap to wipe or sex toy cleaner or cleaning wipe to down your toy, making sure that no water comes into contact with the electrical parts.