The 4 Best Metal Anal Beads – Steel Yourself For Satisfaction
- How they look and how they work when they arrive
- What the materials feel like and how they feel inside you
- The price of them and whether they’re affordable or not
- How easy it is to keep them cleaned and sanitized
How we tested the best metal anal beads
When we say that we looked at every aspect of the best metal anal beads available, we really mean it. From the looks, to the feel, to even the cost of the thing, we dived head first into the world of metal anal beads. It was a journey of discovery, and we found not only some amazing positives, but also some negatives. But that’s okay – we wanted the whole truth. The good, the bad, and the ugly. It’s the only way we could produce an unbiased and well-balanced review! So thanks to the hard work of our sex toy testers and worldwide network of freelancers, we have put together the most comprehensive and thorough metal anal beads review that you can find!
How to pick the perfect metal anal beads
When buying metal anal beads there are certainly a lot of things you need to consider and keep in mind. Let’s go through a few of the most important things you need to think about!
- Length – How long the metal anal beads are. You can get short ones, and you can get long ones, and both are amazingly pleasing, depending on what you want and how deep you like to go. Want something a little shallower? Why not go for a metal butt plug instead?
- Diameter – The thickness of metal anal beads really affects how good they feel. Some people don’t want too much of a stretch, and prefer to go for less wide beads. On the other hand some people like a good stretch, so wider beads are more suited to their needs!
- Bead design – You can get all manner of bead designs. From beads that increase in size as they go along the shaft, to completely spherical beads, to tapered beads that offer more of a gentle and gradual sensation when inserting and removing.
- Shaft design – This one’s quite simple! You can get metal anal beads that are either straight in design for poker-straight poking, or slightly curved to reach around and pleasure those hidden zones!
- Material – There are all kinds of different kinds of materials that anal beads can be made out of, from glass to silicone, but when it comes to metal anal beads, the most common metal is stainless steel. Why? Mainly because it is non-porous and easy to keep clean!
- Price – It all comes down to the bottom line (no pun intended)! How much metal anal beads cost really does matter! You can pay a lot for premium anal beads, but you don’t have to break the bank if you don’t want to. There are definitely affordable options out there if you’re on a budget!
Table of contents (11)
The 4 Best metal anal beads in Test
njoy Fun Wand Stainless Steel Dildo
This stainless steel dildo is ideal for combined oral and G-spot or P-spot stimulation. With graduated balls, these lightweight metal anal beads offer soft waves of arousal that is ideal for solo play or time with your partner. Light and sleek, the njoy Pure Wand is smooth and non-porous making it ideal for temperature play.
The small head offers fantastic G-spot or P-spot massage while the balls, which slowly rise in size, deliver exquisite stimulation. It has a sleek and sexy design and the metal delivers a stimulating chill on the skin. Be careful if this is your first metal toy as you want to be more gentle when inserting it.