Womanizer Review — The 11 Best Clitoral Suction Vibrators
Our Review and Rating Procedure
We believe that providing accurate, unbiased information is the best way to help guide our readers in their sex toy shopping journey. As such, we aim to provide both the positives and the negatives of each product, allowing you (the reader) to know exactly what you’re buying before it even shows up on your doorstep! We do this by using a standardized rating system (known as the “Bedbible Rating”) that judges products on an individual basis by analyzing their design, ease of use, and overall quality. In addition to providing broken-down and cumulative ratings, we also provide detailed written overviews and summaries of each product. To further decrease any bias we might have missed, we also share the average customer experience, which is displayed as the “User Ratings” score for you to consider while shopping!
Womanizer Special Features
- Pleasure Air™ Technology — This technology was created by Womanizer. Despite being contact-free, your Womanizer toy can still provide amazing sensations right to your clitoris by manipulating the air. Changes in pressure will feel like “sucking” and “massaging” all in one, leading to a better orgasm in no time!
- Autopilot™ — If you’ve ever wished your partner had a “mind” of its own, then the Autopilot™ function is a feature you’ll definitely love! Switching between various modes and settings at a seemingly random pace, Autopilot helps keep things from getting stale.
- Smart Silence™ — If you’ve ever been trying to self-love and had an unexpected guest show up, you’re probably familiar with the frantic rush to find the “off” button. This won’t be a problem anymore, thanks to the Smart Silence™ feature! When pressed up against your clitoris, the toy will work as intended. However, pull it away from your skin and the toy will go into standby mode, preventing it from being heard at the wrong moments.
Air Stimulation vs Vibration
Although both styles of stimulation are sure to provide you with the “Big O”, the way they push you to climax is fundamentally different. Air stimulation toys seal around your clitoris and then send waves of pressure through the air inside the head, allowing you to enjoy the feeling of oral stimulation without physical touch. Vibrators, on the other hand, require physical contact. Internal motors inside of the vibrator send vibrations through the head of the toy which is pressed up against your clitoris, sending waves of pleasure through your body on your way to climax!
Types of Womanizer
All Womanizers toys can stimulate your clitoris using Pleasure Air™ technology, but the entire Womanizer lineup falls into two categories: clitoral and dual stimulation. Clitoral toys, as the name would suggest, focus entirely on stimulating your clitoris. However, Womanizer has recently introduced dual stimulation toys, like the Womanizer Duo and the InsideOut. Not only does this toy stimulate your clitoris, but its curved vibrating head allows you to target your g-spot at the same time for twice as much pleasure!
What is a Womanizer
A Womanizer is a revolutionary sex toy that uses pulsating air pressure to stimulate the clitoris. Womanizer toys are beautifully designed and presented and ooze luxury and quality. Womanizer clitoral stimulators all use Pleasure Air technology and are USB rechargeable and come with a magnetic charging cable. The more expensive models are fully waterproof, covered in silicone and some come with Autopilot and Smart Silence technology. As well as clitoral stimulators, Womanizer also have two toys that internally stimulate your g-spot with vibrations as well as pulsing beautiful, intense air kisses on your clitoris.
Table of contents (0)
The 11 Best womanizers in Test
Womanizer Red Duo Rechargeable G-Spot and Clitoral Stimulator
The Womanizer Duo g-spot and clitoral stimulator is a top of the range luxury product. Made of silky smooth silicone this wonder will be sending you to new heights! It uses a patented Pleasure Air technology that thrills the clitoris with contactless suction coupled with a vibrating g-spot stimulator. The g-spot stimulator has 12 vibration levels while both this and the clitoral stimulator have 12 levels of intensity which can be independently set. It also only turns on when it’s in close contact with your body. It’s fully submersible and prides itself on the ability to give you beautifully blended orgasms.
The Womanizer Duo sex toy has everything you need for out of this world pleasure! It has dual stimulation, has many adjustable modes, it’s made of easy-clean, silky smooth silicone, has two different sized clitoral suction heads, stops working the moment you take it off your body and can give you intense, blended orgasms. Reviewers are raving about this toy! The drawbacks are the cost, it is expensive, and some reviewers have found that it doesn’t work with their body shape. Overall, if you’re looking for an upgrade from your usual toys, and are happy to take some time to get to know it, the Womanizer Duo could be the perfect match for you.
Womanizer Premium Clitoral Suction Stimulator
The Womanizer Premium is made of velvety silicone and comes with 2 different sized heads and has 12 stimulating intensity levels to choose from. It features the amazing Smart Silence function meaning that your toy turns off when it’s not in contact with your body – perfect if you want to reach for more lube, your lover or if there’s a sudden interruption. It also features Autopilot mode. This is where you can hand over control to the Premium and it will change the intensity to take you on a fabulous ride! It is a high-priced luxury toy that looks and feels it. Our reviewers love the different sensations from it. If you’re prone to over-sensitivity when using a traditional vibrator, then a clitoral suction toy would be well worth a try.
The Premium is a top of the range clitoral stimulation toy. It uses Pleasure Air technology to envelop and stimulate your clitoris to give you intense, long-lasting and often multiple orgasms. As it’s the cream of the crop, the Premium also comes with some great features – Smart Silence and Autopilot and it’s fully waterproof. If you want to treat yourself to a luxury toy that’s going to take complete care of your pleasure, then you have it here.
Womanizer Liberty Travel
This perfect pint-sized clitoral stimulator may be small but it’s a powerhouse. The Liberty is the ideal travel companion. It comes with its own magnetic snap-on lid, making it look sweet, innocent and inconspicuous. Don’t let its sweet exterior fool you. This has a ravishing 6 levels of intensity, is fully waterproof, so you have a great excuse to stay in the bath, and fits perfectly into your hand thanks to its ergonomic design. It also comes with 2 heads so that you can choose which one suits your body the best.
The Liberty is designed to be able to accompany you on your travels without looking like you’re carrying your favourite sex toy with you. It has a magnetic lid that protects it from prying eyes, and dust. Despite being a smaller size than the other Womanizers, it hasn’t lost any of its power, or ability to pull mind-blowing orgasms from your body. Reviewers are more than happy to have this as part of their collection and it’s a go-to toy for many happy women. Perfect for beginners and more experienced users alike. It can be used during penetration, but you may need to take some time to find the right positions.
Womanizer Pro 40
The Womanizer Pro40 is one of their mid-higher price range toys. It combines clitoral suction with Womanizers Pleasure Air technology with a mouthwatering 6 different intensity settings. It comes with one silicone head (replacements can be bought), add a splash of lube to ensure a good, comfortable fit and off you go! It is waterproof and rechargeable. From one charge you’ll have up to 4 hours of running time. Reviewers rave about this beauty – its design, shape, ease of use and of course, its ability to bring you to orgasm. Some have found difficulties in achieving a good seal with it and have found that there is too much difference between the steps in intensity. Overall it’s a great toy that’s leaving a lot of clitoris owners with large smiles on their faces.
The Womanizer Pro40 is a great mid-price range option in the Womanizer range. It utilises the patented Pleasure Air technology to bring you a clitoral suction vibrator with 6 levels of pleasure to play with. It’s waterproof so great for shower and bath play too.
If you’re new to clitoral suction toys or fancy an upgrade, then this is a great one to go for. It fits perfectly into your hand and has a lot of power behind it.
Womanizer Starlet 2
The Womanizer Starlet 2 is a fabulous introduction to the Womanizer range of toys. It features the famous Pleasure Air technology, is waterproof, ergonomically designed, petite and light to hold. Reviewers enjoy its smaller size and have commented that it still packs a punch. It has two easy to use buttons to switch it on and to change the intensity and is an ideal size to travel with. The playtime of this toy is 30 minutes, but with the power behind it you’re unlikely to need longer.
The Womanizer Starlet 2 is light and compact, the perfect travel companion from the Womanizer range. It’s ideal for those who want to try a clitoral suction toy without a hefty price tag. Although it lacks the features that other products from the Womanizer range have it can certainly do the job. It is fully waterproof so great for shower or bath play. If you find that you need more variety in intensity levels, then this one might not be for you.
Womanizer Starlet Snow
The Starlet is a perfect entry level product if you’re curious about the Womanizer range. It has 4 stimulation levels, is splashproof and fits perfectly into your hand. Reviewers are saying that it’s a good clitoral suction toy to use during penetrative sex as it isn’t as large as some of the other models. However, it has been noted that it it’s quite loud considering its size. So for solo, or shared play, this could be a good one for you.
The Starlet is great if you want a no-frills clitoral suction toy. It has the all-important Pleasure Air technology that’s going to change how you orgasm, without the price-tag of the luxury-end items. Its packaging is simple and straightforward and for a toy that’s designed with your pleasure in mind, sometimes that’s all you need. For beginners and those who simply want to try a well-known brand clitoral suction toy at a low price, then this is perfect.
The Classic has 8 luscious levels of intensity to tickle your fancy. This gorgeous item is fully waterproof making it a perfect addition to your end of the day bathtime. Of course, it has the infamous Pleasure Air technology that gives you contract free thrills. Included with this toy are two silicone heads to ensure a perfect fit. Just pop a squidge of lube on the tip and away you go!
The Classic is beautifully designed to fit perfectly into your hand and against your body. It comes in 3 different colours and has 8 different intensity levels to suit everyone’s needs. Reviewers have mentioned that as the intensity increases, so does the noise, however, once it is pressed against your body it does dampen that down somewhat. This is a great model for someone who enjoys the sensations that clitoral suction stimulators give. It also gives you some great upgrades from the lower range models such as 2 different sized heads, being fully waterproof and having a gorgeous velvety bag to keep it in.
Womanizer Premium Eco
The Premium Eco is based on Womanizers fabulous Premium model. This one though has gone full eco! Everything, from the packaging down to every part of the toy can be recycled and the plastic is biodegradable. The battery can be exchanged once it reaches 300 charges too. Also, Womanizer will plant a tree for every one of these sex toys sold. As it’s eco-friendly, the unit isn’t waterproof, so no bath play with this toy. Like the Premium, it comes with Smart Silence technology, meaning that it stops as soon as it loses contact with your body. It’s a remarkable feature that has saved many red faces in shared households! It comes with 2 different sized heads so it’s possible to find a fit that suits you perfectly and has 12 tingling intensity levels so there are no harsh jumps between the levels.
If you are conscious about your impact on the planet then the Eco Premium is the one for you. It’s fully recyclable, the battery can be replaced and it’s an incredible, luxury sex toy. As it’s based on the Premium, you’ll find the same Pleasure Air and Smart Silence technology along with 12 amazing levels of stimulation. The Eco Premium has had to compromise on one aspect, being waterproof. It’s classed as splashproof so cannot be taken into the shower or bath. For sustainable pleasure, you’re not going to find better than this.
The InsideOut is a clitoral and g-spot stimulator. With 12 levels of intensity for the Pleasure Air clitoral suction part and 12 levels of vibrational intensity for the g-spot stimulator there’s a lot that can go right! Each part is controlled separately enabling you to have an experience that hits all the right spots. The internal part of the toy is slimmer than that of the Womanizer Duo and is ultra-flexible. It’s covered in smooth silicone so when you add a dash of lube be prepared for new orgasmic sensations!
The Womanizer InsideOut is a dual clitoral and g-spot stimulator luxury toy. It uses Air Pleasure technology to delight your clitoris and an ultra-flexible arm to stimulate your g-spot. Reviewers love it but some have noted that it can get noisier on the higher settings – nothing that can’t be muffled underneath the duvet though. It’s ideal for solo play. As with all dual stimulation toys, some may find that it’s not suitable for their anatomy. Overall, as a luxury treat for your orgasm needs, the InsideOut has it all covered!
The Womanizer Pro/W500 is a gorgeously discrete toy that fits perfectly into your hand – it’s ergonomically shaped, like a computer mouse! The different intensity levels let you choose the one that suits you best and there’s no big jump between them.
It’s decorated with a Swarovski crystal for the on/off button and comes with its own storage bag.
Reviewers are loving the power of this little gem and some say that they are reaching orgasm in a matter of seconds. Other reviews have said that it can take a bit of time to get used to how it works as it is so different to a traditional vibrator. If you’re looking for something that’s packing a lot of power, that looks great and feels even better, this could be the one for you.
The Pro W500 is pretty much guaranteed to bring a sparkle to your eyes according to the majority of reviews on the product! Knee trembling orgasms galore are within your reach with this naughty little number. As with all of the Womanizer range, it uses Pleasure Air technology to give your clitoris the caresses it needs for long-lasting, and often multiple orgasms.
Womanizer Liberty by Lily Allen
This gorgeous pink and orange Womanizer Liberty is the result of a collaboration between Womanizer and Lily Allen. It gives you all the pluses of the original Liberty, with a funky new colour upgrade.
It has 6 different stimulation levels to take you from zero to ‘oh my hero!’, is fully submersible, has a magnetic, clip on cover (making it a perfect travel companion), 2 different sized heads to try and uses Womanizers famous Pleasure Air technology. What’s not to love?
This limited-edition version of Liberty by Lily Allen comes in Rebellious Pink! It has 2, easy to use buttons that let you cycle though 6 levels of intensity. It’s small enough to use during penetrative sex and is perfect for solo play too.
The Liberty, of course, uses Pleasure Air technology to tease and tantalize you clitoris and is suitable for beginners and experienced sex toy users alike. As it feels different to regular vibrators, it might take a little practice to get used to it. Try it with a splash of lube around the head of the toy so that you get a good seal and away you go!
Womanizer and Friends
Womanizer and We-Vibe have teamed up to bring together two amazing collections.
Womanizer vs Satisfyer - Which is Best?
What are some of the differences between Womanizers and Satisfyers?
Overall, Womanizers have introduced different features into their products at each price point. The higher-end, luxury products have more settings and features than those at the lower price points.
Satisfyer has kept their price point lower – $59.95 is the most expensive air pulse/vibrator model. You will find different features within the ranges.
Overall, the two brands are both very good at what they do and between them, there is something for everyone. If you want luxury, great features, and sleek ergonomic designs then Womanizer is a clear winner. If you have a lower budget and want to experience the delights of clitoral stimulator using air pulse technology, then Satisfyer has you covered. Between the two brands, the quality and quantity of orgasms for all women has been raised!
- The Womanizer brand ooze quality and elegance. From the lower-priced products to their luxury items.
- The lower-priced products have fewer features and are not fully silicone covered.
- However, the mechanisms and attention to detail is the same as their luxury range.
- The luxurious packaging of the Womanizer range makes it ideal for gifts and gives a real sense of quality.
- Womanizer offer a 5 year warranty on their products bought from official outlets.
- Satisfyer products are aimed at the lower to mid-price range. They are great quality items that certainly do the trick. They don’t, however, have the same ‘feel’ of quality that the Womanizer products have and that’s reflected in the price.
- Satisfyer offer a 15 year guarantee on their products.
- For luxury, then Womanizer wins hands-down. They produce high-quality toys.
- Satisfyer aren’t aiming for the luxury market, but they do produce good quality, affordable toys.
- Womanizer products are available over a wide range of prices – from $49-$210.
- Some are perfect for beginners, or those on a budget. They also have much higher-priced luxury items.
- Satisfyer products range from $9.95-$59.95 (for combined air pulse and vibration models) They provide an array of toys at reasonable prices.
- The luxurious Womanizers are definitely an investment.
- Whereas Satisfyers may appeal to people who like a variety of different toys.
- From the reviews, there is not much different in the orgasms from either the Womanizer, or the Satisfier products.
- Both use air pulse technology, so the orgasms are different from those via traditional vibrators
- Satisfyer do also have toys that combine air suction with vibrations. So, if you are not sure if you will enjoy clitoral suction toys, one of these could be good to try first.
- Reviewers have said that Womanizer have a smoother range of levels compared to the Satisfyer products. They also seem to be more intense so perhaps don’t need so many.
- At the lower-price ranges, Womanizer products will generally have 4-6 intensity levels.
- At the higher range they have 11+
- Satisfyer have 6+ at the lower ranges and 11+ at the higher end.
- The higher range Womanizer products have Smart Silence technology – the toy stops when it’s not in contact with your body. They also have Autopilot – a mode that can be set that puts your pleasure in the hand of your toy.
- Satisfyer toys have different features such as different shaped heads, vibration alongside air stimulation, some are app-enabled making it easier to control if you struggle with locating buttons.
- All womanizer products are rechargable.
- Some Satsifyer products are AAA battery operated.
- Womanizer products have removable heads for cleaning.
- Satisfyer products don’t have removable heads but are easy to clean.
- All Womanizer products come with either a case, or storage bag.
- Satisfyer clitoral suction toys have larger heads to envelop more of the clitoris and surrounding area.
- Womanizer have different shaped heads so that you can choose what works for your body.
- Womanizer toys are more ergonomically designed. They tend to look smoother, more simple.
- The higher range products are unbelievably elegant.
How Does Womanizer's Pleasure Air Technology Work?
Womanizer’s Pleasure Air™ Technology has revolutionised how women can orgasm. Let’s see how it does this.
How it works
- It uses air pressure to stimulate the approximately 8,000 nerve endings of the extremely sensitive clitoris.
- The air pulsates, massages, pushes and pulls ensuring that your clitoris is enveloped with sensation.
- There is no direct contact with your clitoris.
- So your clitoris won’t become numb and overstimulated as it can with traditional vibrators.
- This means that you are more likely to be able to have more intense, longer-lasting and multiple orgasms, even if you have never experienced an orgasm before.
How to use a Womanizer
Womanizer clitoral stimulators have one job to do and that’s to lavish all of their care and attention onto one spot only – your clitoris. You don’t need to move it around to find your sweet spot as Pleasure Air technology is designed to delight your pearl from all angles. This means that how you use them is slightly different to traditional vibrators.
Choose a head
Womanizers come with 2 different sized or shaped heads. If you’re new to these toys, pick one to try, see how you like it.
Add a splash of lube
Lubrication helps to form a seal between the head of the Womanizer and your skin. You’ll know when you’ve got a good seal as the toy will be a lot quieter and it will feel incredible.
- Get yourself comfortable and slightly spread your labia so that your clitoris is exposed.
- Cover your clitoris with the stimulator head using light pressure to maintain a good seal.
- Try the different levels of intensity that your toy offers you.
There are a few things to bear in mind.
- If you are new to Air Pleasure technology then you may need some time to get used to it. Your body will be responding to very different stimulation.
- If your toy has Smart Silence, it won’t work until it’s in contact with your body.
- All bodies are different and the different heads provided are to ensure that you find a fit that’s right for you.
How to clean your Womanizer toy
Womanizers are made from ABS plastic and silicone. They all come with removable silicone heads which can be removed from the toy to clean thoroughly. Silicone is non-porous and can be safely washed with hot water and soap. If you want to they can also be boiled or put in the dishwasher to sterilize. The main body of the Womanizer contains electronics, so this cannot be boiled or put through the dishwasher. A wipe down with a damp cloth or a specialist toy cleaner is all that it needs to keep it clean and hygienic. Always check the manufacturer's instructions.
Soft plastic, hard plastic, jelly, rubber, Cyberskin are all porous materials, meaning that small particles and bacteria can penetrate the surface. This makes it impossible to completely clean these types of materials.
Therefore, it is recommended that you use a condom with these types of toys, especially if you are sharing them. Clean these toys with mild soapy water and dry gently with a towel. These materials are more easily damaged, so be sure to be gentle and make sure your toys are completely dry before storing.
Silicone, glass, stainless steel and some hard plastics can all be washed using a mild soap (like you would use on your body) and warm water. Just be careful if your toy contains electrical parts.
Silicone and stainless steel toys without any electrical parts can also be boiled for sterilisation.
If your toys contain electrical components, be extra careful when cleaning them and always check the instructions provided with the toy. You can use a gentle cloth and soap to wipe or sex toy cleaner or cleaning wipe to down your toy, making sure that no water comes into contact with the electrical parts.