Walking around with a dream to write about sex and sex toys? Join us in creating the go to source on the web, and be part of the big Bedbible family.
Your One and Only Source on the Journey to Better Sex
Bedbible is your go-to source for all things sex and sex toys. Our aim is to give you everything you need to find your perfect sex toy, whether it’s your first, fifth or hundredth! Researching sex toys online can be time-consuming and confusing, but we’re here to remove the search from your research.
What is in it for you?
- As a contributor to BedBible you have an opportunity to engage with our readers. We are a website with over 130,000 monthly readers, let your voice and your writing be heard all around the globe!
- With BedBible expanding month on month, your work will be showcased to the whole of our online community, including our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages, giving you exposure to a huge audience.
- All blogs submitted will contain your own bios, picture (anonymity is allowed if you prefer it) and they will link back to you on social, giving more publicity and promotion to your own personal brand.
- Your experience can be used on a resume, college, or job application, and we will be available for providing references. You’ll also be first in line to join our tester-program, where you will recieve free sex toys.
- Articles are unpaid – however, the exposure for your personal brand will far outweigh this, and that doesn’t count other perks.
- Free sex toys – you will be first in line (on a waiting list of almost 6.533 people that have signed up to join our sex toy tester program)
- Paid positions – we frequently hire new sexperts, writers and marketers for the team. Having proved your worth through writing allows for us to get a unique insights into your abilities, and hire you based on those.
- Premium access to Canva – as part of your job, you will create graphics for your own posts, and can use the premium Canva account for this, as well as other private creations.
- Understand BedBible. Make sure your column fits our mission. Make sure it’s sex-positive, funny, and maybe a bit edgy. It is also important for us that it’s Informative, well-written, and unique (no copying from other sites).
- Write about a specific topic. Advertisements, or posts with external links, are not accepted.
- Good Grammar. Make sure your article is well-written and checked for any grammar mistakes.
- You will recieve topics to cover. We will give you a short brief on the topic, or you can suggest your own – guidelines for those suggestions and articles are provided below:
- Your article suggestion covers a unique topic, that people will be looking for answers or content on.
- Suggest articles by providing a title and a short outline of the post (please include the subheadings you wish to include)
- The post must be +1000 words
- The post must include at least 3 unique images created in Canva
- The post should include links to other relevant posts on Bedbible.com
How to apply
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The email should include:
- Full name
- Link to socials
- A short bio (75-200 words)
You can also include:
- If you have a favorite sex toy, include a link to it.
- Link to a toy, that you would like to test, if you want to join our tester program.
- If you have a blog post idea yourself already, include the details described above about it. If not, we will help you with this.