The 9 Best Anal Training Kits to Advance Your Anal Play
How we tested the best anal training kits
In order to write our detailed and informative anal training kit reviews, we first checked high and low for reviews of the various products online. Now we’re not talking about the PR spiel from the companies themselves, we’re talking real-life people giving real-life accounts and reviews of their real-life experiences. It is through these candid and honest reviews that we can really get to understand the pros and cons of each anal training kit.
We are also lucky enough to have a crack team of sex toy testers out there. Pun intended! They were able to test out the anal training kits and make their own ASSessments, looking closely at several key elements that make up an awesome anal training kit. It was with their first-hand experiences that we were able to write a super detailed and accurately unbiased review!
Things to consider when choosing an anal training kit
There are lots of components to an anal training kit, so when deciding which one is for you, you have to take into consideration quite a lot of different things. Let’s break down a few of the things you need to think about when making your selection!
- Size – The size of the plugs included in your anal training kit should be a big consideration. After all, if you’re just a beginner you don’t want to jump in at the deep end with the largest of butt plugs. On the flip side if you’re more advanced than you’re not going to want to start out with an absolute novice training kit.
- Number of plugs – Smaller kits might only include 2 or 3 different plugs, while more expensive ones will have a wider range of shapes, sizes, and textures. These additional plugs are often reflected in the price of the kit, so if you’re on a bit of a budget you might end up with fewer plugs, which is fine for a beginner or a top-up set, but if you want something more extensive with ha higher number of plugs, then you’ll probably end up paying a little more
- Accessories – Some anal training kits will come with accessories that will help you have an awesome time. Some of the more popular accessories that you’ll find in an anal training kit include lubrication, lube applicators, and an anal douche.
- Price – They say that money makes the world go round, and when it comes down to it the price of an anal training kit is just as important as what it does! You can pay quite a lot of money for the more premium training kits that have a more extensive range of plugs and accessories, but if you’re on a budget there are still plenty of options out there for you!
You should always consider the type of material the plugs in your anal training kit are made out of. There are lots of different options, so let’s explore a few of them! Silicone, glass, and stainless steel are the best options as they are non-toxic and non-porous.
- Silicone – Soft, flexible, and life-like, silicone plugs will feel warm and exciting as they slide inside. They are easy to clean but aren’t compatible with silicone-based lubes.
- Glass – Cold and hard to the touch, sometimes only a firmer plug will do. Glass looks neat, and it is definitely strong and weighted. It is simple to sanitize and won’t get easily damaged.
- Metal – Similar to glass, metal plugs will give you that firm, industrial touch. They can feel icy cold or – if you warm them up – as warm as a body. Metal holds temperature much better than glass.
- PVC – Not a body-safe material. It is flexible and soft, but very porous and can harbor bacteria. It also contains harmful chemicals that can leech into your body as you use them.
Vibrating vs non-vibrating
Sometimes only vibrating anal plugs will do the trick. They provide a certain stimulating sensation deep inside you that you don’t get from a non-vibrating toy. You do in fact have the option of getting yourself a vibrating anal training kit if that’s the kind of thing you’re looking for. It might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but for those that love the vibrations, it’s a real treat!
What is an anal training kit?
An anal training kit is a set of anal toys that allow you to explore different sizes of butt plugs. Some kits focus on gradually increasing the size of the toys, whereas, others feature a range of shapes to create different sensations. A beginner's anal training kit is perfect if you are just getting started on your anal adventure and want to start with something small and slowly increase the size and sensation. Likewise, they are plenty of more sizeable options out there for anal enthusiasts who crave a little more. They are a great addition to solo play or they can be used to help you work up to anal sex with a dildo or partner. Whether you are a total backdoor beginner or not, anal training kits allow you to size up safely and often come with anal essentials, like lube launchers, douches, so you have everything you need in one place.
Table of contents (0)
The 9 Best Anal training kits in Test
b-vibe Anal training kit & education set
Designed by people who understand the importance of quality and design, this cute full anal training kit from b-vibe has everything you need to start your anal explorations!
The three butt plugs gradually increase in size and have different additional features. Keeping it small and simple, the first butt plug is perfect for your first anal experience.
The medium buttplug has a rechargeable vibrator to add some buzzing stimulation, which not only feels great but can help relax the muscles.
The large buttplug is weighted with two internal balls to give you that full feeling and full satisfaction!
The kit also comes with a lube launcher, a nifty little device that allows you to lubricate the inside of the anus for smooth sailing. The cherries on the cake are the educational book to guide you through your anal journey and a stylish travel bag to keep it all safe.
There isn’t a lot to fault with this kit, they really seem to have thought of everything. The guidebook is a treasure chest of information, especially if you are completely new to anal play.
The smallest plug is very unintimidating and is tapered for easy insertion and the medium and large butt plugs increase in size nicely, and the additional features create new sensations so you get a lot of variation.
It is a bit of an investment if you aren’t sure how much you’ll enjoy anal play, but the flipside of that is that you are more likely to enjoy anal play with this kit! The high-quality silicone really gives the set a luxurious feel and has the added bonus of being flexible and fitting to your body.
BASICS Triple Butt Plug Training Set
Lovehoney Basics have put together a cute and very affordable set of butt plugs for anal training. Starting out with the smallest at a very small 2.5 inches long and 0.9 inches wide and increasing to the largest size of 4.5 inches long and 1.1 inches wide.
The plugs are smooth, flexible and tapered for comfortable insertion and use, especially when used with lots of anal lube.