The 12 Best Nipple Clamps with Chains to Adorn Your Areolas
The Secret Behind Ranking the Best Nipple Clamps
At the end of the day, nipple clamps can be amazing on paper, but that doesn’t necessarily mean these amazing claims will carry over to real-life performance. Whether you’re looking for vice-grip clips or adjustable nipple clamps, it’s important to get a second (or a third) opinion before settling on a specific set. With that mindset in mind, we began to create this list of the best nipple clamps you can easily buy online. Based on a combination of personal experience, user ratings, and manufacturer claims, we rated each product on its design, ease of use, and overall quality. You can easily see which toys performed the best by checking either the “Bedbible Rating” (my expert opinion and the opinions of our tester team) or the “User Ratings” score (average consumer impression)! So, what’s the secret to ranking the best nipple clamps? It’s easy: get more than one opinion!
Types of Nipple Clamps with Chains
Like standard nipple clamps, nipple clamps come in a small variety of clip/clamp styles. If you’ve never used this type of toy before, the differences can be confusing, so we’ve written a quick overview for each type!
- Alligator – These clamps generally feature a rubber or silicone tip, and can be easily adjusted using the set screw incorporated into each individual clamp! They provide more “clamp” than tweezer clamps but aren’t quite as intense as clover clamps.
- Tweezer – Perfect for beginners and commonly used for nipple and clit clamps, this type of clamp often offers tipped ends for a better grip. This is important as tweezer clamps tend to offer less “grip” than other types of clamps. They’re adjustable (though not extremely accurate), using a sliding ring to tighten or loosen the clamps on your nipples/clit.
- Clover – For people who’re experienced at nipple play and enjoy pain, clover clamps offer the ultimate experience. Non-adjustable with a vice-grip clamp, these clamps actually tighten the more they’re pulled on!
- Collar – As the name suggests, these are simply a collar with attached nipple clamps on a chain! The collar itself will often have an O-ring or D-ring, allowing your partner to attach additional chains.
- 4-point Grips – Unlike traditional clamps that pinch your nipple from two angles, this type of clamp uses four set screws to pinch your nipple from four points at once!
- With Clit Clamp – These clamps add an additional clamp down below, still offering the two nipple clamps above, with the addition of a clamp for your clitoris below. Some models offer labia clamps instead!
- Weighted – Ideal for solo play (but also useful during partner play), weighted clamps allow your clamps to always “tug” on your bits without requiring an actual tug from yourself or your partner.
- With Ball Gag – If you’d like to get a bit kinkier, why not incorporate a ball gag into your partner play? As the name suggests, these clamps are a collar with attached nipple clamps on a chain on the bottom and a ball gag above the collar!
Table of contents (18)
The 12 Best Nipple Clamps with Chains in Test
Entice Tiered Intimate Rose Gold Nipple Clamps
These nipple clamps and chain by Entice are the perfect visual enhancement for your bosom! Featuring alligator-style clamps, these clamps are covered with a PVC coating, which reduces the amount of “bite” that cuts into the skin, making them more comfortable to wear. This reduces the potential for intense pinching and pain, making them ideal for less-advanced users, as well as those who want to wear them long sessions or under the clothes.
These metallic clamps with chains are coated in rose gold for an attractive finish. The chains dangle from 11.5″ to 16″ in an overlapping drape. The way it settles on the skin will depend on the size of the chest and the location of the nipples, but is guaranteed to add some glamour!
These are beautiful clamps with a lovely rose gold tint that gives an extra pop from the usual silver or chrome you usually see. They’re a great balance of quality, aesthetics and affordability, which is why they’re the Bedbible test winner!
While they may not satisfy those looking for real pinching and pain, they’re the perfect accessory for showing yourself off without worrying about circulation! Since the clamps themselves are adjustable, you can easily switch up the levels of tightness depending on your mood.
Sex & Mischief Chained Nipple Clamps
These chained nipple clamps from Sex & Mischief are all about experimenting with fantasy in an affordable and non-threatening way, which I think they’ve accomplished beautifully! Made to be ultra-simple and basic, they come with a single chain and rubber tips for ultra-light tugging.
One thing you may notice is the tips themselves are duller and more rounded than usual. This is a benefit to their design for anyone who likes the looks of clamps but isn’t so sure about the pain part. They attach very lightly to the nipples without squeezing more than to provide light sensation, allowing blood flow to remain close-to-normal. You can play with these without committing to the whole BDSM kink, or spending a fortune before you know how far you want to take it.
Anyone who wants to experiment with the look of BDSM or likes the idea of nipple clamps without being the reality of the pain involved can enjoy the compromise these clamps offer. The Sex & Mischief clamps by Sportsheets are fun and flirty. The wearer can give them a try and play with the adjustable bite, which verges on pain. It is a test on if they might be interested in a more extreme pair down the road.
Fifty Shades Darker At My Mercy Chained Nipple Clamps
Most toys that come under the Fifty Shades header are beginner BDSM toys meant to gently introduce newcomers to the world of kink, including these sensual nipple clamps with chains. The At My Mercy chained nipple clamps have a tweezer-style design with a small ring that can be moved up and down the clamps to adjust the tightness. The clamps themselves have a little flexibility, so, with the loop at the very bottom, you’ll get a light pinch, which becomes more and more intense as you move it up. At the ends, there are silicone tips which provide long-lasting and body-safe cushioning for your nips. Aesthetically, the dangling chain is decorated with additional charms that will make your nips feel fashion-forward, as well as adding a slight weight.
If you are looking for a pair of clamps that will give make your nipples sing, you are going to love these. The tweezer design makes them a true BDSM accessory that looks and feels great, and is much simpler to adjust than traditional alligator clamps. Just be careful about yanking the chain, or they might not make it through the night.
Bondage Boutique Squeeze and Tease Nipple Clamps
We all know there is a bit of masochist in all of us. For some, the desire for pain is strong. Those people can rejoice because Bondage Boutique is here with their Squeeze and Tease Nipple Clamps, and they are the real deal. These bad boys are known as ‘clover clamps,’ a style from East Asia that turns the pinch level to eleven.
You are relinquishing control any time you put them on, as tugging on the chain will tighten the clamps and increase the pain. The only way to reduce that pain is to take them off and start over, and the pressure level you begin with is the bottom setting. This type of clamp is punishing, which may be just what you are looking for.
We often say something is not for beginners, but these are really not for beginners.