9 Best Large Dildos for Big Thrills
Our reviews of large dildos explained
A lot of people absolutely love large dildos and have had all kinds of experiences with them, so when it came to writing our review on big dildos we wanted their honest and truthful opinions on them. After all, if YOU want to buy one of these gigantic sex toys then you’re going to want the honest lowdown on each and every one of them! That’s why we spent over 70 hours uncovering the pros, cons, ups, downs, and everything in between of these dildos! We then got our team of sex toy testing experts to look at each and every large dildo and discover everything that they could about them. This combined mass of unbiased information helped us put together the most comprehensive, well-thought-out, and complete large dildo reviews out there!
How to choose a large dildo
There are several things to be aware of, when it comes to choosing and buying a large dildo. The below list are a recap of those considerations:
- Length – A dildo isn’t simply just “large” or not. Length is one aspest to decide on, when choosing a large dildo. Generally, length is not really something where you will get a lot more stimulation.
- Girth / Thickness – What you really want to consider when choosing a large dildo is thickness / girthiness. Typically measured in circumference, you don’t want to go a lot over 2 inches above what you previously tried out.
- Appearance – There are so many different ways a dildo can look on the outside, which might prove to be a huge turn on or turn off for you. And don’t get me wrong, the physical stimulation will be the same, but if you are not turned on by the appearence of your large dildo, then the feeling will be so much worse! Some of the different types include realistic dildos, neutral or non-phallic dildos, and Fantasy dildo (such as Orgre, Centaur, Monster, Tentacle, Horse, Dragon dildo or a dog dildo).
- Types – So, different from appearence, you can also get dildos of different shapes, with different feeling to it, and functionality. For example: fisting dildo, dual density dildo, vibrating dildo, circumsized or uncircumsized, bolbous or not, and so on – I will go through some mores a little later (suction cup and inflatability).
- Budget – Start by mapping out your budget for the upcomming purchase. Having the amount of materials in them, that large dildos has, you can probably imagine, that they arent really cheap to begin with. So set a budget, and potentially use filters to weed out those you know you can’t afford.
- Softness – If you are choosing a large dildo that is to hard, it will potentially feel very uncomfortable and painful. On the other hand, if you are choosing a very soft dildo you might regret it, as it can be hard to use to ride on, or it might be hard to aim at the excact right spots you want it to.
- Material – Most large dildos come in silicone (or at least they should). Don’t ever buy a large dildo of TPE, at least if you intend to use it. If it is just meant as a display of force in your hallway, then fine. Alternatively you can go for a large dildo in either metal or glass – just remember both are VERY hard materials, that can be uncomfortable in that size.
- Anal or vaginal use – What is cnosidered a large anal dildo will probably not be comparable to a large vaginal dildo. On the other hand, when we consider length you can actually go pretty deep anally, hence the fascination with e.g. anal snakes – long anal dildos that stimulate deep.
- Large inflatable dildo or not – So, for some that same size large dildo might be to much. And working you way up in sizes would either require a long monotous warm up with fingers, or several dildos. The alternative to this – and to get the additional feeling of something growing inside you – is to choose an inflatable dildo. They are not large per ce, but can be inflated either before use or while using it.
- Suction cup base and/or harness compatability – A last thing to consider is, do you wan’t your new humongous dildo to work in different aspect. If you want to use it in a Strap On harness, then make sure it is compatable. If you want to use it hands free then consider buying one with a suction cup base.
Table of contents (18)
The 9 Best large dildos in Test
Fun Factory The Boss Stud
The Fun Factory The Boss Stud will leave you feeling fantastically full and satisfied. Made of silicone, it is soft and realistic feeling, yet firm and strong. It boasts an impressive 7.5 inches of insertable length, and features life-like veining down the shaft of the dildo for extra stimulation while you pleasure yourself. The bulbous head will also make the thrustmovements extra pleasureable.
Looking for hands-free fun? Well, the strong suction cup and flared base allow you to stick it to a wall (or any other flat surface for that matter) and pound away to your heart’s content!
The Fun Factory The Boss Stud is a big boy! It is a filling and stretching dildo that can be manually controlled or suction cupped to any flat surface and ridden. It might not be the best dildos for beginners, considering the size of the length and girth, however the body-safe silicone feels incredible! Is it going to be a large dildo for everyone? No, it doesn’t look as realistic as it could and there are no vibration features or anything like that. But as far as large dildos go, the Fun Factory The Boss Stud is a pretty great one!
Dr. Skin Dr. Carter
The Dr. Skin Dr. Carter is a well-designed, large and exceptionally proportioned dildo. The base of this toy features a powerful suction cup, so you can stick this big dildo to any surface for solo play. Got a harness? Well it can be strapped into a harness for amazingly deep penetrative play. Dr. Skin is made of a fantastic feeling silicone that feels as realistic as it looks. You’re sure in for a night of being filled up with this gigantic bad boy!
The Dr. Skin Dr. Carter is a pleasingly long and wide dildo that can be used for solo sessions or with a partner. It looks incredible, featuring all the hallmarks of a real cock – from the realistic head to the throbbing veins. Surely that in itself will be a massive turn on for some people. Made from silicone, it feels fantastic, and has a certain amount of flex to it, so it’s not too solid. Some people may prefer a smoother shaft for slicker and more streamlines insertion, but this may just be a personal preference thing. Overall it’s a wonderful large dildo that can be used in a variety of different ways, be it manually, hands-free, or with a harness.
Lovehoney Curved Silicone Suction Cup Dildo
The Lovehoney Curved Silicone Suction Cup Dildo is a sexily satisfying dildo with a curved shaft, remarkably smooth texture, and a flared base. Ideal for beginners, this curved silicone toy also features a suction cup for hands-free fun! Slip it into a harness for a perfect pegging experience or some strap-on play with your partner. It’s a great place to start if you’ve never tried larger dildos before, because whether you’re using it manually, sticking it to a wall, or using it with a partner, it’s bound to have satisfying results.
The Lovehoney Curved Silicone Suction Cup Dildo, on the whole (no pun intended)! With its flexibility, and it’s smooth, long, and perfectly curved shape, it makes a great starting point for those that haven’t tried out large dildos before. The suction cup might not be the most powerful and some people might find the shape and girth dildo to be a little uncomfortable. Also, the firmness of the toy might be a bit of an issue for those who are used to something stronger. However as a starter big dildo, it’s worth getting your hands on.
Vixen Gambler VixSkin Dildo
With its impressive length and girth, the Vixen Gambler VixSkin Dildo is a dream come true for those that like it large! As with all other Vixen products, it is made of premium silicone, which not only looks realistic but feels realistic too. It is highly flexible and tear resistant, therefore you can use them safe in the knowledge that there won’t be any problems. The main draw of this toy is its mighty girth, and trust us when we say it will give you the stretch of a lifetime!
If you want a thick dildo then the Vixen Gambler VixSkin Dildo will suit you down to the ground. Its incredible girth is matched by its impressive length, and only the bravest of souls will be able to take it all! Material wise it feels amazing, and the VixSkin silicone is an amazing substitute for the real thing! Now its main feature is also its main drawback, and some people will definitely struggle to handle such a thick dildo. So we’d recommend this dildo only to the most experiences of large dildo users! For beginners and even some intermediate users this monster will be far too big to handle!
Doc Johnson The Naturals Vibrator
The Doc Johnson The Naturals Vibrator is a knee-knockigly amazing dildo that has all the features of a vibrating toy too. Enjoy the multiple speeds and patterns of those vibrations that can be controlled via the easy to use twist-at-the-base vibrator that can be slipped into the bottom of the dildo. Long, filling, and firm but soft to touch, this gigantic beast boasts raised veins and skin folds that give it an orgasmically life-like look and feel. Push it nice and deep and then let that vibrator get to work, starting on a slow speed and then gradually turning it up until you can’t hold back any longer!
Does the Doc Johnson The Naturals Vibrator look amazing? Yes! Do the vibrations feel great? Yes! Does it do the job well? Yes! But we’d avoid this toy, and let us tell you why. It is made of PVC, which isn’t a very body safe material at all. It has been known to leech harmful chemicals from the toy and into the body, which can obviously cause some damage. Also, the quality of the toy itself degrades quickly. If the Doc Johnson The Naturals Vibrator was made from silicone or TPE, it would be a double thumbs up from us, because the vibrator feels undeniably awesome. But as it stands it’s one that we’ll give a miss, unfortunately.
NS Novelties Suction Cup Dildo
The NS Novelties Suction Cup Dildo is designed for pure and unadulterated pleasure. Designed to look and feel just like a real cock, it can be attached to any flat smooth surface using the powerful suction cup at the base. It is made of a sexily soft dual-density silicone and features a curved shape that makes it super easy to reach your G or P-spot when riding it. Perfect-o! So stick it to the wall, cover it in lube, and get the orgasm that you deserve!
The NS Novelties Suction Cup Dildo couldn’t be any more awesome if it tried. It is well-made and looks just like the real thing (apart from the colour – if yours or your partner’s cock is that colour then you should consult a doctor)! It is well proportioned, and the nicely long length is matched by the stretchingly fun girth. The dual density silicone is what tips this toy over the edge though, as it gives it a perfectly realistic feeling texture. It has a soft outer layer that covers a more firm and inflexible inner core – just like the real deal! So if real-feel is important to you then this big dildo is the answer to your prayers!
Doc Johnson Black Thunder
If you love porn then there’s a good chance that you’ve encountered the pornstar called Black Thunder. Well this is a toy cast directly from his penis! Huge in both length and girth, it is deeply curved for extreme G-spot or P-spot stimulation. It’s a real treat for those that are more experienced with large dildos. This mighty PVC monster boasts a Vac-U-Lock cup base, meaning you can stick it to any hard, flat surface for some good old-fashioned hands-free fun!
The Doc Johnson Black Thunder really is for lovers of porn as well as lovers of large dildos. In theory, at least. To start off with it has a massive length and girth, and a realistically textured shaft. It certainly looks the part, but it’s definitely not beginner-friendly because of the gargantuan girth! However, the negatives unfortunately outweigh the positives. It is made from PVC, a porous material prone to harboring germs and bacteria. There are other more serious risks associated with PVC toys, so we would recommend choosing a toy made out of a body-safe material, or at the very least using condoms with dildos made from this material.
Blush Au Naturel Sensa
The Blush Au Naturel Sensa is a super realistic suction cup dildo that you can pick up for an affordable price. It is rigid yet flexible, meaning it has the realistic feel of a real-life cock. It is an ideal size, if you want something a little larger than normal, and length-wise and width-wise it will fit comfortably in most bodies. Because of the suction cup at the base it can easily be stuck to any flat and smooth surface. Want to share the fun with your partner? Simply attach it to a harness and pound away!