The 7 Best Small Vibrators – Portable Mini Vibrators With The Most Power
|We-Vibe Tango X||Satisfyer Traveler||Dame Kip||Dame Eva||Lovehoney Excite Finger Vibrator||Lelo Mia 2||Je Joue G-Spot|
|Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price|
How Were The 7 Best Small Vibrators Tested?
It can be hard to decide which small vibrators you’d like when there are so many to choose from. To help you make your mind up we have a review of 7 of the best, most powerful small vibrators on the market. They’ve been chosen because they are all made from ABS plastic or silicone – meaning they’re all non-porous and body-safe. They also cover a variety of different prices and offer fantastic stimulations. We also looked at the all-important vibration strength and battery life! In order to give you the best information on these items as possible we thoroughly researched the products by reading and watching lots of personal reviews, and (as if it couldn’t get any better) some of the toys were even tested by our own in-house sex toy reviewers!
Types of small vibrator
There’s not just one type of small vibrator. There’s actually a wide range of them! Let’s take a little cheeky look at some of the most fun and exciting ones out there!
- Bullet – An absolute classic, the bullet vibrator is an absolute favorite of women around the world. Small and slim, it is super powerful at the click of a button! Easy to use and providing amazing results, we can totally see why it’s such a loved toy!
- G-spot – Want to hit that G-spot? Then G-spot vibrators are here to help! Similar to a dildo, they are shaped to hit the spot and provide direct, intense vibrations EXACTLY where they are needed!
- Clit sucker – We all know that the clit is a super sensitive and erogenous area, and providing vibrations and suction to that part of the body has explosively orgasmic effects. Designed with absolute pleasure in mind, the clit sucker is a discreet and exciting toy.
- Mini wand – Great to give specific directed vibrations, mini wands can be placed in the exact area that it feels best. Whether it’s your clit, nipples, or whatever, grab your mini want and make something magic happen. Like a sexy Harry Potter.
- Finger – A vibrator that straps around your finger? Oh my days, talk about forward-thinking! Finger vibrators slip onto your finger, and you simply need to touch the zone you want stimulating for intense and instant vibrations. Easy-peasy!
- Butt plug – Fill your ass up with a vibrating putt plug! Slide it inside, turn it on, and enjoy the sensual vibrations as they massage deep into your core. Because why should the vagina get all the fun?!
- Discreet – If you’re looking for a vibrator to carry around but are worried someone will spot it, you can get super discreet ones designed to look like lipstick or mascara etc. So you can feel safe in the knowledge that even if someone sees it, they’ll never suspect a thing!
You can get small vibrators made out of all sorts of materials, but some are definitely better than others.
- Silicone, for example, is body-safe and non-porous, meaning it is easy to keep sanitized.
- TPE/TPR is similarly a great material, but unlike silicone it’s porous, meaning it will require a little more TLC to keep it in shape.
- Metal and glass are great, but they tend to be quite hard and unforgiving. Still feels great though!
- The only materials we wouldn’t recommend are PVC, jelly, and other soft plastics as they are porous and can contain harmful chemicals. Horrible! So take a think about what you want your small vibrator to feel like, and how you’re going to use it, and make the best choice for you!
Rechargeable vs batteries
What kind of small vibrator do you need? One that runs on batteries or one that is rechargeable? Both have their pros and cons, so we’ll take a brief dive into each!
- Pros – Easy to just plug in and charge. There’s no need to keep buying batteries every time it runs out you simply plug it in and charge it up!
- Cons – Might not last as long as battery-powered ones, plus you have to wait however long it takes for it to be fully recharged.
- Pros – If the small vibrator dies, simply remove the dead battery, replace it with a new one, and you’re up and running again!
- Cons – It might end up costing you quite a lot in batteries, depending on how much you actually use it.
As you can see, both have their positives and negatives, and it’s down to you to figure out which one would meet your needs best.
What Is A Small Vibrator?
A small vibrator is a vibrator that is primarily used for clitoral stimulation, although it can also be used on other parts of the body, such as the nipples. Just be warned, that they cannot be used anally as they don't have a flared base. They tend to be powerful and have a variety of different vibration speeds and patterns. They're generally made of silicone or hard plastic and are small and discreet enough to take on your travels. They are versatile and a lot of fun. Not only are they great for solo masturbation, but their small size also means they are great for using with a partner as it's easy to hold them between your bodies.
Table of contents (11)
The 7 Best small vibrators in Test
We-Vibe Tango X Bullet Vibrator
The We-Vibe Tango X is a powerful rechargeable bullet vibrator. It boasts 8 intensity levels and 7 vibration modes that offer a multitude of different sensations. It’s designed primarily for clitoral stimulation and it has a beautifully tapered head with rounded edges that offers both broad and precise stimulation. The vibrations are deep, rumbly, intense and quiet. It also has a travel lock and is fully waterproof. The Tango X comes in two colours and measures 3.5-inches in length by 0.3-inches in diameter. The silicone handle ensures that you maintain a good grip when things get slippery. We-Vibe is known for producing powerhouse toys and the Tango X is one that’s going to give you toe-curling stimulation wherever you are.
The We-Vibe Tango X is possibly the most powerful and quietest bullet vibrator that you can buy. It’s small enough to be used in a harness, in toys that have space for a bullet vibration (with lube so that you can remove it), or on its own as a clitoral vibrator. It is an ideal toy to use during penetrative sex as it fits perfectly between two bodies and of course the great range of intensities will make masturbation sessions as fast or slow as you want them to be. The silicone handle makes it much easier to hold when everything gets hot and heavy and it also stops some of the vibrations from travelling into your hand. The many features of the Tango X make it an incredible bullet vibrator and it’s no surprise that it’s our Test Winner for this category.
Satisfyer Traveler Clitoral Stimulator
The Satisfyer Traveller is a compact, discreet and powerful clitoral suction toy. It uses air pulse technology to bathe your clitoris in waves of pleasurable pressure waves. It has 11 levels of intensities that take you from light teasing to intensities that will blow your mind. The Traveller is made of super-soft silicone and is fully waterproof. It also is a perfect travelling companion – it’s small and has a magnetic closure on its case ensuring that it stays safe and quiet in your luggage. It’s rechargeable and measures 4.84-inches in length and 1.7-inches in diameter. The Satisfyer Traveller is also very quiet. The higher intensities mean a louder volume, but when the Traveller is pressed against your skin the volume reduces drastically.
The Satisfyer Traveller is a fabulously discreet and powerful clitoral suction toy at an amazing price. It’s great quality and will certainly satisfy you with some mind-blowing orgasms. It’s a perfect travelling companion whether you are solo or coupled. According to reviewers it also feels incredible when used in water. The wide range of intensities will let you build up to your orgasm or have them as hard and fast as you want. As it isn’t a vibrating toy you should find that you’re not as overstimulated after your orgasm, so you’ll be ready for round 2 a lot faster. For power, feel, being travel-ready, and price, the Satisfyer Traveller will meet your needs and more.
Dame Kip Lipstick Vibrator
The Kip by Dame is a beautifully designed small vibrator that is powerful, discreet and packs a lot of power. Its deep, rumbly vibrations are felt through Kip’s fluttery tip and cupped face that gently envelops your clitoral area. This toy has 5 intensities and 5 patterns and you can combine the two to give you some amazing stimulation. The Kip is made from super-soft silicone and it’s fully waterproof and rechargeable. The prism shape of the Kip makes it really easy to hold. It also has it’s own travel lock, making it an ideal travel companion.
Dame’s Kip gives you a variety of different stimulating surfaces for precise or broad stimulation. It’s a perfect way to find out what you enjoy. The 5 speeds and 5 patterns give you some fabulous options for more gentle or intense play. It’s easy to hold, making it great for beginners or those with problems with grip. The Kip can also be used to stimulate other parts of the body such as your nipples, labia, perineum or scrotum. It’s a truly versatile toy that’s really easy to use and suitable for just about anyone who enjoys a variety of different sensations from a small vibrator.
The Eva II by Dame is a tiny vibrator that’s designed to nestle in your labia using flexible arms to keep it in place and give you direct clitoral stimulation. It’s made of silky-smooth silicone, is fully waterproof and has 3 vibration intensities to ensure that you are well on your way to having hands-free orgasms. The Eva II is fully rechargeable and has its own really cute charging pod that makes it ideal to take on your travels. It’s a discreet toy and is a tiny 2-inches in length and 1.27-inches in diameter.
Dame’s Eva II is a great idea, a tiny vibrator that sits inside your labia so that you can get the vibrations you need during couple’s play. Some reviewers have found that it doesn’t stay in place too well, others have found that there’s a bit of a learning curve with it. Reviewers are also divided on the subject of the strength of the vibrations. It’s a beautifully small vibrator that’s designed not to interfere with sex – penetrative or not. It’s also great for hand’s free solo play – pair it up with a dildo or lean back in the bath and enjoy the pleasure. It’s an expensive toy, but if a hand’s free, non-intrusive toy is what you’re looking for then it could be worth it.
Lovehoney Excite 10 Function Finger Vibrator
The Lovehoney Excite 10 function finger vibrator is a surprisingly powerful budget-priced small vibrator. It offers 3 vibration intensities and 7 vibration patterns at the touch of a button. The tiny bullet vibrator slips into a silicone sleeve that you can wear on your finger. It’s battery-operated and takes 3 x LR44/LR41 batteries and comes with 6 spares. The Lovehoney Excite is fully submersible in water and measures in at a small, but mighty 2.5-inches in length and 1.1-inch in diameter.
The Lovehoney Excite 10 function finger vibrator is a great introduction to vibrating sex toys. It’s versatile so can be used in and out of the silicone sheath as a bullet vibrator, plus you can use it in a harness or slip it in your panties for some around the house fun. The vibrator itself is quite powerful. As it’s a one-button control vibrator you’ll have to cycle through the settings to find your favourite and being battery operated means that you’ll need to keep a store of batteries in. Some reviewers have found the finger band a bit too tight. It’s great for couples who enjoy more direct stimulation during foreplay and sex or for solos who’d like to try out a finger vibration at a low cost.