The 9 Best Thin Dildos for Slim Sensations
How Were These Thin Dildos Tested and Reviewed?
I know it can be difficult to find the right product for you in the virtual jungle that is online sex toy shops. That’s why we’re here to help. Here at Bedbible, I do my best to help users find the right fit for their needs. I have spent over 30 hours scouring the wide web and doing all the research to select the 9 best thin dildos out there so you don’t have to! In this review, I’ve given all the products two ratings. One based on the average of the user reviews, and my overall rating of a product. For my personal rating, I take into consideration factors like design, materials, price, ease of use, and quality. I also try my best to describe who the products might be most suited for, in terms of levels of experience, and which uses a product may be best suited for.
What to Look For in Thin Dildos?
Thin dildos can take many different shapes and sizes. Different kinds of small dildos can be suitable for many different uses. So if you’re looking for your next loyal companion, here are some important features to look for and some things to consider about what you need from your next thin dildo.
- Safe materials – No matter which materials you prefer for your dildos to be made, you want something that is completely body-safe and non-porous. Since the dildo will be used internally, it’s important to use materials that can be kept clean and sanitary. Non-porous materials like silicone, glass, metal, and ABS plastic are non-porous are safe to use and easy to clean. Porous materials like TPE, jelly, vinyl, etc. have microscopic holes in the surface of the material that easily trap dirt and bacteria over time. They are difficult to clean properly and cannot be kept sanitary and should be used with a condom for internal use.
- Size and girth – Consider how much you can handle in terms of both length and girth. Which is usually the biggest struggle for you? Do you want something that can give you a smooth insertion but still a fulfilling sensation during use? If you’re not sure of how the measurements of a thin dildo would feel, you can try to measure with the number of fingers (and the circumference of those) you can comfortably fit inside of you. That can give you an idea of what size range you would feel comfortable with.
- Shape – Some slim dildos have unique shape that make them especially great for certain types of stimulation. Some curved thin dildos are good for providing g-spot stimulation on the front wall of the vaginal canal or some prostate stimulation. Some long thin dildos can better provide a-spot stimulation further up in the vaginal canal. A lot of slim dildos are also non-phallic which means they can have slightly different overall shapes that could provide more ergonomically supportive for some people.
- Textures – Lots of bumps and ridges along the shaft for a delicious texture during penetration, or a completely smooth dildo for an uninterrupted insertion? Depending on your personal taste and your physical state, it’s important to consider what you want to achieve with your thin dildo. If you’re already struggling with penetration then you might want to avoid any extra textures cauing unnecessary friction.
- Realism – Consider whether or not you prefer a realistic dildo that can give some of that well-known phallic look and feel, or a non-phallic dildo for an alternative shape or a completely smooth insertion experience.
Why Use a Thin Dildo?
There are a lot of reasons for wanting to use a thin dildo. Let’s start by addressing the myth of how bigger dildos are more impressive or simply are perceived as being more pleasurable the bigger or girthier they are. Although some people enjoy girth and the feeling being stretched out, that may not be the case for everyone. Not everyone has the physical capacity to enjoy that, and som just don’t enjoy that. So, let’s try to normalize the pleasure that comes from enjoying slimmer dildos – or at least not glorify this idea of “the bigger, the better”.
Don’t get me wrong, size does matter (sometimes), but in a way that puts focus on which size you find the most comfortable and pleasurable for yourself.
The truth is that a lot of people have a lot of reasons to want to find a good thin dildo. They are great tools for…
- Exploring your body. Learning more about how you initially enjoy the sensation of penetration (both vaginally and anally). Starting out with a thin dildo you can easily learn more about which sensations you enjoy, whether you want more girth, more length, more texture. You can always work your way up in size when you feel like it too!
- Vaginal training. If you’re suffering from any pelvic floor issues, a slim dildo is a good way to make your pelvic floor feel comfortable with a type of penetration that is not too invasive. They’re great for anyone struggling with their pelvic floor because of medical conditions like vulvodynia or vaginismus, after childbirth, or after gender-affirming surgeries.
- Anal training. If you find yourself wanting to play with the big boys during your anal escapades but just don’t feel quite comfortable with girthy penetration from the get-go, then thin dildos work wonders at slowly training your anus to be able to handle larger dildos or penises. You can work your way up with bigger dildos over time until you’re ready for the big guns!
What is a Thin Dildo?
Although relatively self-explanatory, a thin dildo can be described as a dildo that is simpy slightly slimmer than the average dildo. A thin dildo can provide a more comfortable penetration experience for people struggling with a number of pelvic floor issues, like vaginismus or vulvodynia. Thin dildos are also great for complete dildo beginners who just want to ease into either vaginal or anal penetration. Thin dildos can also vary in size and shape, so there's also a difference in which ones might be better suited for specific medical conditions versus for specific sexual activities. I'll guide you through the pros and cons of each product in this review!
Table of contents (16)
The 9 Best thin dildos in Test
Vixen Spur VixSkin Slimline Realistic Dildo
The Vixen Spur VixSkin Slimline dildo is a luxurious yet durable thin dildo perfect for beginners. The smallest release in the Vixen Vixskin Collection for anyone who enjoys the smaller things in life! With a realistic design available in a range of different skin tones, this slightly curved dildo provides you some delicious g-spot or p-spot stimulation with the pronounced head and some texture with the subtle veining along the shaft. This is a dual density dildo, which means that a solid inner core coated in an outer layer of super soft and squishy silicone, makes for a super realistic feel! The silicone itself is super durable, luxurious, and easy to clean and maintain. The flat base of the dildo makes it ideal to use as an anal dildo or to use with a strap-on harness. It is also temperature absorbent and can be use for temperature play!
I’ve chosen the Vixen Spur VixSkin Slimline as our test winner in this review because of it’s premium quality. The handcrafted and temperature absorbent silicone feels very lifelike and is 100% body safe and non-porous. The dual density core also creates a super realistic feel that is both comfortable and squishy for those who don’t enjoy a rigid dildo, but also firm enough to create some delightful internal stimulation. One thing to note is that this slim dildo does not have a suction cup base, so the hands-free options are limited. Although the flat base still renders is suitable for anal use and is harness compatible. It is on the expensive side but if you have the budget for it, I would definitely recommend going with the Vixskin Spur!
Lovehoney Slimline Silicone Suction Cup Dildo
The Lovehoney Slimline Dildo is a smooth, slim, silicone dildo with flat suction cup base. Its simple yet highly functional design makes it a super versatile dildo. Suitable for any beginner’s anal play or anal training. Suitable for vaginal training. A curved shaft to reach all those sweet spots for some g-spot or p-spot stimulation. It’s a non-phallic dildo that offers a smooth and frictionless insertion without any textures or realistic features. This suction cup dildo will also allow you to explore so many hands-free positions! Ideal to use in a harness for pegging as well.
The Lovehoney Slimline Dildo is a great thin dildo for anyone who is on a tighter budget! Super slim and flexible, this dildo is great for any kind of beginner play, vaginal training, or anal play. The non-phallic design is also great for anyone who prefers something completely non-realistic or someone who needs a completely smooth texture for a frictionless insertion. This is a good and super affordable option for anyone in the need of a versatile, thin dildo.
Lovehoney Slimline Realistic Textured Sensual Glass Dildo
The Lovehoney Slimline Sensual Glass Dildo is a great thin dildo for anyone looking for that clear and luxurious look, and that firm and weighty sensation. This slender glass dildo is made of hand-blown borosilicate glass that is temperature absorbant, shatter-resistant, hypoallergenic, and compatible with all kinds of lube. It has a semi-realistic design with a pronounced head and with raised “veins” and ridges in a criss-crossed design throughout the shaft. Enjoy the firmness of the glass and the delicious textures during vaginal or anal penetration – and you can even strap this bad boy into a harness!
This is a great glass dildo for anyone who needs a thin dildo but still wants the firm internal massage that glass can give you and the prominent textures to enjoy during penetration. A good design for anyone who loves textures, but perhaps not the best for anyone who really needs a smooth insertion though. This dildo may also require thorough cleaning in between all the ridges. All in all, there aren’t very many cons to this slender glass dildo. It’s a good quality toy that comes at a very affordable price.
Strap-on-me Slim Silicone Strapless Strap-On Dildo
This is the perfect strapless strap-on for anyone who needs a slimmer strap-on! This silicone strap-on is super smooth and soft for ultimate comfort for both the wearer and the receiver. It’s also super flexible, so you can adjust the angle to your liking. The posable pony goes inside the wearer and provides bulbous g-spot stimulation while the external curve also provide some clitoral stimulation. The super pronounced head on the dildo also delivers some internal massage to the receiver during thrusting. Fully submersible, this baby is also safe to use under water!
This is a great product for anyone who wants to exlore some strap-on fun without missing out on the dual stimulation part. A strapless strap-on design like this allows for a more intimate connection as the wearer is able to feel some actual feedback during thrusting and that both users can achieve pleasure from the penetration. Although, one thing is that it does not always sit securely in place and can pop out when things go a bit faster. You can always opt for using this strapless strap-on with a strap-on harness if you need a bit more stability. Otherwise, this is a great slimline strapless strap-on for anyone who needs something slender.
Lovehoney G-Slim G-Spot Vibrator
The Lovehoney G-Slim is a slender g-spot vibrator with a bulbous head that sends delicious vibrations to all your internal sweet spots! You can also use it for external clitoral stimulation. The long shaft allows you to use it as a dildo for some slim penetration. A smooth and non-phallic design with no textures to create any unwanted friction, if you need a smooth insertion. It’s rigid plastic body is coated in soft PU. The battery-operated vibrations are activated by the user-friendly twist base to control the settings.
The Lovehoney G-Slim is good for beginners who want to explore some g-spot stimulation and vibrations but still need a thin penetrative shaft. It i an affordable options for the beginner but also has it’s caveats. The surface is made of PU, which is a porous material that is not safe or internal use, as microscopic holes in the surface can build up dirt and bacteria over time. It requires very thorough cleaning and even then I would not recommend using it internally without a condom. It is battery-operated (batteries not included so remember to stock up). It is also a bit loud even on the low settings. But for a first-timer, this is an affordable way to explore some g-spot vibrations.
Dorcel Orgasmic Vibrating Double Dildo
The Dorcel Orgasmic Vibrating Double Dildo is a super versatile double dildo that offers a wide array of sensations and different combinations of pleasure for different uses. Not only will you be able to share the pleasures of penetration with your partner (or fill yourself up twice), there’s lots more features to explore with this baby! One end of this double dildo delivers powerful vibrations and the other offers intense thrusting. It’s fully adjustable so you can find just the right angle for you. Ideal for some simultaneous stimulation in the vagina, anus or around the clitoris. A semi-realistic design with pronounced ridges below the head creates some extra stimulation.
As impressive as this double dildo is with it’s 9 thrusting modes and 9 vibration modes, it is one of our girthier options in the round-up review of thin dildos. It may not be suitable for anyone who is a little more sensitive to girth, but it sure does pack a lot of features in one toy! A double dildo for double the fun. Keep in mind that both stimulation modes are not available in both ends of the dildo. I will say that multifaceted wonder is on the pricier side, so make sure that these features and dimensions are right for you before embarking of this journey of double up pleasure!
Tantus Sport G-Spot & Prostate Silicone Dildo
The Tantus Sport is a medium-sized dildo designed to hit all of your internal sweet spots with its bulbous head on the curved shaft. A teardrop-shaped base provides a comfortable grip and works as an indication of which way the curve is pointing internally. A perfect toy to use with a strap-on harness and a great size and design for absolute pegging bliss. Tantus‘ premium silicone formula made the Tantus Sport flexible enough for comfort but firm enough to hold its shape during intense thrusting.