Picture a male masturbator in your mind (go on…). Chances are, you just imagined a Fleshlight. This brand of toys for penises is so common that, for many people, they’ve become synonymous with the whole stroker genre!
But, how much does a Fleshlight cost? And are they affordable for most people?
How much you pay for a Fleshlight will, of course, depend on which model you buy. Below, we’ve gone through every mainline type of Fleshlight and how much it costs, to give you the full picture of which might be best for you.
Your Fleshlight’s cost will also depend on where you buy it from. We’ve used Fleshlight’s own website as a guide for the different price points, but online sex toy stores like Lovehoney and Hustler Hollywood do have quite a bit of variation.
Here are all of your Fleshlight options, from most to least expensive…
Perhaps their best known collection, Fleshlight’s range of masturbators are moulded from real porn stars’ anatomy. There are over 50 Fleshlight Girls to choose from, and most have both a vaginal and anal Fleshlight to choose from, plus a whole host of Fleshjack Boys, too! Every single Fleshlight Girl stroker has a unique, exciting texture, with varying levels of tightness and stimulation.
Fleshlight Girl masturbators are also the most expensive in the whole Fleshlight range. For the cost of around $80, you can get a full-sized Fleshlight with a true-to-life orifice and textured canal, complete with your favorite adult star’s signature on the sleeve. That’s a little pricier than other Fleshlights, these really are the most premium models the brand has to offer.
Original Fleshlight Sizes
If you’re willing to forgo the hyper-realistic moulded orifice, there are lots of different types of full-sized Fleshlights available for a slightly cheaper price. Fleshlights available in this size include:
- Fleshlight Classics — These are the original Fleshlights. Most are have the ‘Pink Lady’ vagina orifice, with various textures inside, though there are some with anal openings, too. You can find them by the black cases.
- Stamina Training Units — Fleshlight designed these to help you last longer in the bedroom! They have less variation in the inner texture, but are available with vagina, anus and mouth orifices. You can find STUs by their gold cases.
- Fleshlight Ice — Wish you could take a peek inside yours or your partner’s Fleshlight? Then, an Ice model might be for you. They come with a variety of orifices, and are totally transparent.
- Fleshlight Turbo — These are designed to replicate the feeling of a blowjob, with intense suction and three entry points. All Turbos have neutral openings and a cool blue color that allows you to see the action inside!
If you want a Fleshlight that’s a bit more compact than the full-sized versions, take a look at the Fleshlight Go range. They’re 17% shorter than the original Fleshlight size! Yet, they still pack the same punch and will still fit most penis-owners just as well! The perfect combination of portable and pleasurable, Fleshlight Gos are available in almost as many varieties and orifice-types as their full-sized friends.
Channel your inner Maverick with the Fleshlight Flight series. Named after their sleek, ‘aerodynamic’ design, these are designed to be both portable and discreet masturbators. They all have neutral, non-anatomical openings, and come in a variety of designs. If you’re all about saving those few extra pennies, then you’ll be happy to know these Fleshlights are sold at a slightly lower cost than the Go range.
The Pilot is closest to a classic Fleshlight, with a black case and a transparent sleeve, while the Aviator has the same transparent case and sleeve as the Fleshlight Ice range. The Commander is also part of the blowjob-simulating Turbo range, with two entry points one-after-the-other and an intensely tight internal texture.
No, your eyes don’t deceive you — this is still a Fleshlight. Fleshskins is Fleshlight’s first sleeve-only toy, and works like a little pocket rocket! Use the four finger holes in the side to hold this stroker and control the tightness and intensity through your grip — a truly customizable experience.
The Fleshskins stroker is perfect to use by yourself or have your partner grip instead. It’s like the most souped-up handjob ever! Plus, it’s quite a bit cheaper than a more traditional Fleshlight.
So, which is the Fleshlight with the lowest cost? That would be Fleshlight’s Quickshot range.
The Quickshot takes a different approach to the idea of a stroker, with an open internal canal and a double-ended design. That means: more variety, and more versatility! Some Quickshots, like the STU models, have two different orifices to try out, depending on your mood. Plus, if you happen to be a little more… gifted, then a Quickshot can immediately elevate a blowjob to astronomical heights.
Quickshots are also the most compact and portable of all the Fleshlight types, so they can easily become you best bud wherever you feel like knocking one out! We won’t judge.
If you want your Quickshot experience to feel a bit more personal, Fleshlight also offer a few Quickshot masturbators based on Fleshlight Girls and Fleshjack Boys, like Riley Reid, Mia Malkova and Brent Corrigan. Just like the full-size versions, however, you’ll have to pay a little extra for these premium models.
Bonus: Fleshlight Launch
Alright, you got us — the Fleshlight Launch isn’t technically a Fleshlight stroker (which is why we didn’t include it in our main list). However, it is the ultimate upgrade you can buy for your Fleshlight!
The Fleshlight Launch takes your Fleshlight experience to the next level by removing the need to hold your Fleshlight altogether. Just strap in your chosen masturbator and watch as it strokes up and down for you at speeds of up to 250 strokes per minute! They even have a holder for a smartphone at the top so you can truly immerse yourself in the experience.
The Universal Launch works with all full-size Fleshlight models and Fleshlight Go models (but not the Fleshlight Flight range), while the Quickshot Launch can be used with any Fleshlight Quickshot stroker.
Why Do Fleshlights Cost So Much?
If you’ve been left reeling by the prices of the Fleshlights above, you may well be wondering why Fleshlights are so expensive! It is true that, compared to other brands of male masturbator, Fleshlights are on the pricey side. However, there are a few things to consider about the cost of a Fleshlight:
- The Material — Fleshlight sleeves are made from a high-quality, realistic-feeling proprietary TPE material called Super Skin. Many users also say that Super Skin lasts a lot longer than other TPE masturbators. However, it is still a porous material, which means it will still degrade over time, especially if you don’t clean it properly and thoroughly.
- The Textures — There are a truly buckwild number of Fleshlight sleeve textures available these days. Each Fleshlight girl has at least one unique texture, usually two, plus there are even more in other models. In fact, if you have a full-sized Fleshlight, you can keep the case and just buy new sleeves to go inside.
- The Names — When it comes to the Fleshlight Girls and Fleshjack Boys, there’s a fair amount that goes into making these specialty products. Each has an orifice moulded from the star’s vulva or anus, which takes a fair bit more work than their other styles of opening. Plus, a percentage of each sale goes to the star behind the Fleshlight.
- The Brand — Part of a Fleshlight’s cost does come from the fact that you’re paying extra for the Fleshlight brand. Fleshlight is a premium brand, and the name is so well-known that it’s often used to describe any masturbator, so it’s no wonder that their products are in the higher price range.
Cheaper Fleshlight Alternatives
Looking for a masturbator but aren’t prepared to rise to the cost of a Fleshlight? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Fleshlights aren’t for everybody, and there are are an incredible number of alternatives out there. So many, in fact, that it can be impossible to tell which ones are actually good! We’ve already reviewed several cheap male masturbators and cheap pocket pussies, but here are some of our favorites:
Tenga Eggs are a classic, and for a good reason. If your a beginner to the world of male masturbators, or simply want an upgraded jerk off experience without breaking the bank, you can’t go wrong with a Tenga egg. There are at least 30 different textures available, with varying levels of firmness and intensity, and you can either buy them individually or in 6-packs.
Main Squeeze by Doc Johnson
You would be forgiven for thinking that these masturbators were Fleshlights, but they’re actually from world-renowned sex toy company Doc Johnson. Just like the Fleshlight Girls, the Main Squeeze line features strokers with orifices moulded from the bodies of real adult stars. They even have a specialty ‘Girls of Social Media’ range for fans of the amateur scene! Alongside a hard case, ULTRASKYN sleeve and adjustable suction cap, these strokers also have a squeezable grip for even more tightness control.
Doc Johnson Mood Exciter Stroker
The Mood Exciter is a double-ended stroker, similar to a Fleshlight Quickshot, that is lined with ribbing and tantalizing nodules along the internal shaft. Each side has a different tightness so you can vary up your sensations, and you can also adjust your grip to change up how this stroker feels.
Firefly Silicone Yoni Stroker
If you prefer a body-safe option, then look no further than this pocket pussy from Firefly. Made from super soft silicone, this stroker is comfortable, easy to clean and long-lasting, so you can enjoy its sensations for many years to come!