LELO MIA 2 — Test & Review
All in all, I think the LELO MIA 2 is a decent bullet vibrator. I really really wanted it to be my new favorite "purse-vibrator", but I just don't think it pushed the right buttons for me. That said, I still think it's a great quality sex toy. I think it would be really great for someone who: 1) likes pinpoint stimulation, 2) enjoys the sensation of hard ABS plastic on their clit over softer, grippier silicone, 4) prefers more gentle, deep rumbles over really intense vibrations. That just wasn't me. Ultimately, I'm the one missing out, because I really do love some of the features! I like how elegant and discreet it is. It really is the quietest vibrator I have ever tried! I'm a big fan of the practical built-in USB-port that would allow me to bring it with me on the go without having to remember a charger! So, yeah, the final verdict is that this is a great vibrator. It impressed me but it didn't impress my clitoris sufficiently, and, in the end, she's the boss.
Buy, if you...
- want a luxury bullet vibrator
- enjoy the sensation of soft and sensual vibrations
- also want deep and rumbly vibrations
- need something to bring with you on the go!
- want a quiet and discreet vibrator
Don't buy, if you...
- are on a tight budget
- need really intense vibrations
- prefer more broad stimulation
- prefer the sensation of silicone over hard plastic