The 16 Best Silicone Dildos for Sensual Satisfaction
|Vixen Mustang||Colours Pleasures Dildo||VixSkin Realistic Dildo||Tantus Curve||Tantus Charmer||Vixen Randy||The Boss||Lovehoney Silicone Vibrating Dildo||The Velvet Thruster Mini Teddy||Doc Johnson Slim Dildo||Colours DP Pleasures||Tracey Cox Pegging Kit||Maia Kendall Dildo||Uberrime Aqua-King Dildo||Fifty Shades of Grey Feel it Baby|
|Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price|
How we tested the best silicone dildos
Honest and truthful reviews are at the heart of BedBible. You see, when it comes to buying silicone dildos (or any sex toys for that matter), we want to provide you with the most balanced and unbiased reviews out there! That’s why we take thoughts and opinions from people across the internet, and pick out the main points; the pros and cons of the silicone dildos they tried.
You’ll also see that many of these silicone dildos have been tested by one of our awesome sex toy testers who have had time to play with the product and write an in depth review of it. The final product is a review that features not just the factual fluff from sex toy shops, but also real-life, man-on-the-street thoughts and opinions. And you can’t ask for a better review than that!
The different types of silicone dildos
There are different types of silicone dildos, it’s true! After all, just one type would be boring, wouldn’t it! Let’s take a little look at some of the different types that you have available to you!
- Curved – Sometimes a perfectly straight silicone dildo won’t do, sometimes you want a bit of shape to it! That’s where curved dildos come in! These dildos are shaped to be able to please in a different kind of way and can stroke up against the G spot for a woman or even the P spot for a man.
- Suction cup – If you have a nice flat surface then a suction cup dildo is a great idea! Whether it’s a wall, floor, anything, if it’s flat, it’ll do the job! Suction cup dildos can be positioned anywhere you want, at any height you want, and are super popular for a little naughty fun in the shower!
- Strap-on – For all you ladies out there that want to do the giving to your partner, a silicone strap on is ideal! A cock attached to a harness that you wear, strap-on’s are a favorite of lesbians or even women with a male partner that loves a bit of pegging.
- Double-ended –As the title suggests, double-ended dildos have two ends, meaning that they can please two holes at once. Another long and flexible toy that’s super popular with lesbians, it can be enjoyed by anyone and everyone willing to give it a go.
How to choose the best silicone dildo
When buying silicone dildos there are several things you have to look out for and consider. There are all kinds of different aspects you should take into consideration. After all, it’s important that you land on a silicone dildo that is the perfect fit for you. In more ways than one! So here are some things you need to check out!
- Size and shape – The number one thing that you’re going to consider when buying a dildo is the size and shape of it. We can almost guarantee that’s the number 1 thing you think about! But with good reason, because a lot of the pleasure comes from the stretch you feel, the amount of fullness, and the shape of the toy. Choose wisely!
- Realistic or not – You can get realistic-looking silicone dildos, complete with veins, real-feel skin, and even balls. You can also get non-realistic silicone dildos that are just shaped to please with no details that make them life-like as such.
- Texture – The texture ties into the realism (or not) of a silicone dildo, but it also determines the intensity of the stimulation — the more textured the dildo, the more stimulation you get!
- Vibrating – That’s right, you can get silicone dildos that vibrate! Adding the element of vibration to a silicone dildo can really heighten the experience when using it. It takes it to the next level! Vibrating dildos also have the added extra of being able to be turned off and used like a normal dildo too!
- Body-safe – If you want to use your silicone dildo anally, make sure it has a flared base!
Pros of silicone
When it comes to silicone, it’s a super popular material for sex toys. It is flexible yet firm, durable, feels and looks great, odorless, and is up there as one of the most body-safe sex toy materials out there. Want to find out a little more about this incredible material? Check out the ‘Why Silicone Dildos Are Our Favorite’ further down this post!
What is a Silicone Dildo
Silicone dildos can be used for all kinds of penetrative play, alone or with a partner. They come in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and designs so there's a silicone dildo for every desire! So whether you are looking for the most realistic (imitating the shape and texture of a penis), the most fantastical, or something in between, you are bound to find one that excites you! Not only that, many come with a suction cup base, giving you a hands-free experience. Some even vibrate, rotate, or heat up for a little added oomph!
Table of contents (23)
The 16 Best silicone dildos in Test
Vixen Vixskin Mustang
Indulge your desires with one of the most realistic silicone dildos out there!
The Vixen Mustang is made using Vixen’s dual density ‘Vixskin’ silicone, which features a firm core surrounded by a soft outer layer, making it feel just like the real deal!
The curved shaft is lightly textured with some veining and leads to a beautifully sculpted head with a pronounced coronal ridge that’s a real treat for your g-spot or p-spot!
The base is flared, making it great for anal or vaginal play and it can be slipped in a harness.
Our tester chose the rainbow tie dye version, but it also comes in 3 different skin tones for a more realistic look!
Wow! What a dildo! There was no doubt in my mind that the Vixen Mustang is the best silicone dildo out there!
Our tester fell in love with this dildo from the get go both for how it looks and how it feels! The squishy outer layer of this dual density dildo really gives this dildo a realistic feel while the firm core makes it easy to use. Plus, the user reviews are also overwhelmingly positive!
I also love that you can choose between a realistic skin tone or rainbow tie dye so there’s something for everyone!
The non-slip base has a little suction to it but it’s not really strong enough to stay put, so if you are looking for a suction cup dildo, keep reading find out what was crowned best silicone suction cup dildo! But if you aren’t bothered about having a suction cup, I can say this dreamy dildo is worth the investment!
Lovehoney Curved Silicone Suction Cup Dildo 6 Inch
If you are looking for a versatile and fun dildo to add to your collection, the Lovehoney Curved Silicone Dildo is an excellent choice Stick it to a smooth surface to enjoy some hands-free action, or place it on a harness for some coupled fun.
This dildo is on the slimmer side, so it’s perfect for those who want to explore anal play, as a couple or by themselves. Its firm grasp on surfaces makes it easier to move freely without it detaching. Its hollow shaft allows you to insert a bullet vibrator for increased sensation. It’s easy to handle and can be discreetly transported because of its convenient size.
A sleek and stylish dildo that gets the job done, every time. Because of its shape and length, reaching your G/P spot is easier than ever, which results in more intense orgasms.
It’s perfect for couples looking to explore penetrative play because it is not very wide or long. It’s great if you want to experience some hands-free action, but it can also be hand-handled easily.
This dildo is easy to clean, and will provide long hours of pleasure!
Colours Pleasures Dildo
The Colours Pleasures Silicone Dildo is a sweet 5 inches in insertable length, making a beginner-friendly size!
The shaft features realistic veining details as well as a pronounced head and coronal ridge that adds a boost of sensation with each thrust.
The base features a pair of realistic balls and a suction cup so you can ride this pink pleasure hands-free!
The smaller size and playful colors makes this a great beginners silicone dildo! The firmer silicone makes it easy to manoeuvre, which is especially great if you are using it anally.
The suction cup base is fairly strong, and although our tester found it didn’t hold so well in the shower, she had a lot more luck in the tub!
She also enjoyed being able to use this dildo anally and vaginally!
Not to mention, it’s a great price for a silicone dildo!
Vixen Maverick VixSkin Realistic Silicone Dildo
The Maverick VixSkin is the best choice when it comes to realistic dildos. The details on this dildo are absolutely phenomenal and the dual density construction feels just like the real thing!
The Maverick is available in three flesh tones: vanilla, caramel, and chocolate, as well as a rainbow tie dye version for those who want a realistic feel but more playful look!
It’s made from, smooth, seamless, high-quality silicone for easy penetration. For shared action, mount it on a harness, or stick it to a smooth surface for some hands-off solo play. The premium silicone ads a wow factor by retaining body heat for an even more pleasurable experience.
The Maverick is one of the best realistic silicone dildos in the market for a whole host of reasons! Not only does it look incredibly realistic, with all the attention to detail, especially in the head of the dildo, but also because the dual density feels super lifelike!
It’s also made of premium quality material, and it’s a durable purchase, so don’t let the price tag scare you. This dude will be with you for a long time. The length and width are challenging, so this is definitely better suited to those who prefer a thicker, longer shaft.
The Curve from Tantus really does have curves in all the right places! This purple silicone dildo features a pronounced curve that angles the head directly to your g-spot or prostate!
The shaft is firm but flexible, making it comfortable to use in a range of positions and can even be slipped into a harness for some partner play!
The matte version of the Curve has a slightly textured surface that gives it a little drag and creates more stimulation with each movement.
Tantus are known for making fantastic dildos and the Curve is no exception! Our tester loved how the curved design filled her up and really hit her sweet spots!
The silicone is top quality and has a matte, slightly textured finished. While some people love the added stimulation this draggy silicone adds, some might find it uncomfortable, so that’s something to keep in mind!
The Curve is great for using alone or with a partner and is anal safe, and harness compatible, although it doesn’t have a suction cup base so it’s not suitable for hands-free riding.